Reggae Band

capegirl

9 hours ago, tv24 said:

Yeah, really.  The North Atlantic is not exactly Jamaica and steel drum territory.  Maybe consider another style of party music, fun but not Caribbean and typical cruise ship?

They Play other Music besides...

This is just my opinion, not reflective of anyone else... 

But I think they are awful. Same style, same music, same songs, every time I have been onboard... Its just boring now. 

They either do it for free (which I highly doubt), or have Cunard/Carnival over a barrel with their contracts and they can't get rid of them. 

• Like 1

I really enjoyed listening to Purple Haze's pre lunch sets in the paviillion pool on our recent cruise, it's not my musical syle by any means but it was a nioce relaxed venue, and the music fitted that perfectly. The only reggae/Caribbean themed music was at the sailaways once we were in the Caribbean and again the musical style fitted the venue.

6 hours ago, T5LHR said:

This is just my opinion, not reflective of anyone else... 

But I think they are awful. Same style, same music, same songs, every time I have been onboard... Its just boring now. 

They either do it for free (which I highly doubt), or have Cunard/Carnival over a barrel with their contracts and they can't get rid of them. 

a few cocktails make them sound better

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching and listening Vibes playing ‘Island in the Sun’ while they all had their fleeces on, in a sea mist in the Med was one of my most amusing moments on Cunard. But when it’s glorious weather they are much more palatable. I would agree that they could benefit from a wider play list though . Definitely repetitive