St. Kitts, St.Maarten, San Juan, Grand Turk diving choices

lhargrove62

Hello,  I am going on a cruise and stopping in St. Kitts St. Maarten, Grand Turk and San Juan.  We will be diving in two locations.   My guess is St. Kitts and Grand Turk.   Does anyone have any opinions on my choices?  My only draw back is that St. Kitts is the only place we have never been to and I am reluctant in leaving the two non divers in the only place we have not seen.  But, I don't think diving in San Juan or St. Maarten is the right choice.  Thanks for your opinions. 

For St. Kitts I'd recommend Pro Divers St. Kitts.  They're based out fo the marina immediately adjacent to the port, so there are no issues with transportation cost or time.  Auston at Pro Divers does a great job with cruise customers, and the sites are fun, yet fairly shallow, so divers of all levels can enjoy.  (https://prodiversstkitts.com/).

San Juan there's basically no diving any where close to the city. 

St. Marten, the shop I used to use is no longer reliable. 

I've not been to Grand Turk.

Harris

Denver, CO

5 hours ago, lhargrove62 said:

Hello,  I am going on a cruise and stopping in St. Kitts St. Maarten, Grand Turk and San Juan.  We will be diving in two locations.   My guess is St. Kitts and Grand Turk.   Does anyone have any opinions on my choices?  My only draw back is that St. Kitts is the only place we have never been to and I am reluctant in leaving the two non divers in the only place we have not seen.  But, I don't think diving in San Juan or St. Maarten is the right choice.  Thanks for your opinions. 

Grand Turk and St. Kitts are your best choices!  Enjoy!