Silhoutte bathroom

Ontario Cruiser

You didn't indicate what type of room but these pictures pre- revolution may help.    There was a bar in the shower.   Not sure how much assistance she would find for the toilet as there doesn't seem to be anything for her to grab onto.   Any chance of getting an accessible cabin. 

image.thumb.png.5af787db119c4a280353c6521472cfb7.png

image.png.03409b3a73f5995448cad548f1a6d060.png

Sherrill ---  Was really nice traveling with you and hope we cruise again together soon.  

It will be interesting to see if they upgrade the bathrooms after dry docks.   The first S-Class to go through Revolution didn't re-do the bathrooms (at least from what I could tell from pictures).   I wonder if you could request some type of accessible appliances to assist.    I know someone who was able to get a shower seat by contacting the Special Needs department.  

17 hours ago, Ontario Cruiser said:

Has anyone have a picture as one of my friends is handicapped and wanted to know if she could use the towel rack or side of sink to pull herself up from the toilet.  Is there a grip bar in the shower? She  will be booking for Mar 15th 2020 cruise.

Thanks Ontario Cruiser

Why wouldn't you friend book a handicapped cabin?  Would be easier for her.

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Sherrill ---  Was really nice traveling with you and hope we cruise again together soon.  

It will be interesting to see if they upgrade the bathrooms after dry docks.   The first S-Class to go through Revolution didn't re-do the bathrooms (at least from what I could tell from pictures).   I wonder if you could request some type of accessible appliances to assist.    I know someone who was able to get a shower seat by contacting the Special Needs department.  

The bathrooms will be the same.