Spa cafe - fresh juices and smoothies

Treacher1

The Fresh Squeezed OJ on Infinity in the Spa Cafe last September was truly fresh squeezed. I was very surprised. Having not been on an M Class ship for many years I was expecting the bottled OJ that was served on S Class and Edge. My only regret is that we only went to the Spa Cafe on the last morning of the cruise. When I saw the staff member cut up the oranges 🍊 and put them in the juicer I was in shock. Very tasty juice. 

19 minutes ago, RICCruisers said:

The Fresh Squeezed OJ on Infinity in the Spa Cafe last September was truly fresh squeezed. I was very surprised. Having not been on an M Class ship for many years I was expecting the bottled OJ that was served on S Class and Edge. My only regret is that we only went to the Spa Cafe on the last morning of the cruise. When I saw the staff member cut up the oranges 🍊 and put them in the juicer I was in shock. Very tasty juice. 

We also had freshly squeezed orange juice in Blu on our last few cruises.  I was shown the juicer machine in the back,  It was surprising and definitely fresh from oranges.  

I’ve read a few threads on the CBP, and I’m reading differing thoughts as to whether fresh juices are included. On the PDF in cruise planner it only says “juices” under Classic, and Fresh under Platinum. But I’ve read a few people say fresh juices are included in classic. I also found an article on the Celebrity Book-It List where it says fresh are included (screenshot attached). So what’s the real story, lol?

0D2D33EB-028B-47A7-90C6-43AA50DCD8ED.jpeg