Help-20 year old in room w/o adult NCL

Mammapc

Hello, 

I need help with a question I have. I am traveling with a group of 14 people. All of our rooms are connected except 1 (an inside stateroom). The question I have is this. I have 2 twenty year old girls that would like to room together in the inside stateroom, because of NCL policy, I have to split them up on paper. So, I have an adult that is wishy washy about coming that I have put into the inside cabin with one of the girls. I figure if she does not come; it’s whatever but the issue I have is that if this adult does not come...will they still allow the minor 20 year old to come on the cruise once we get to port since it’s paid for? She will still be traveling with us, but I’m afraid they will not let her go if there is not an adult in that room. They are the only two minors going and if I put any other adult in the room they/we will lose all of our cruise extras (we got pick 5), plus they are all couples and they do not want to be split up. Is there anyway I can make this work or will she not be allowed on the cruise; or will I lose the room or perks?

Edited by Mammapc

I do not sail NCL, but have you closely checked the regulations for minor children?  Other cruise lines allow minors to sail in their own cabin as long as it is close to other family members.  So, you need to be asking this on the board here for NCL.  EM