Carnival Half Moon Cay Boat rentals

rukkian

Since this is specific to Carnival, I am posting here, but if it should be on the ports of call, I can move it.  We are on the magic in March and have a kayak excursion booked, however I have read about carnival offering boat rentals (kayaks, paddleboards, sail boats) on HMC.  I had a couple of questions for anybody that has been there recently on Carnival.

Can anybody that has been recently confirm they do? 

Any idea what the prices looked like so we can budget?

Is there typically a big line, or wait list, or do they sell out?  We are on Magic, so not one of the biggest ships, but not a small one either.

Thanks in advance

While I can't answer most of your questions,  i will say that the kayak excursion takes place in the lagoon, while the rentals take place on the beach. I did the kayak excursion in Oct with my teenagers. We are not super experienced,  but not newbie kayakers either, and if i could have gotten my money refunded, i would have. The excursion was terrible. 

1 hour ago, doctordi said:

While I can't answer most of your questions,  i will say that the kayak excursion takes place in the lagoon, while the rentals take place on the beach. I did the kayak excursion in Oct with my teenagers. We are not super experienced,  but not newbie kayakers either, and if i could have gotten my money refunded, i would have. The excursion was terrible. 

Thank you for this, it really helps me make that call.