Book now .. add BSE2DG ... then refare later?

voljeep

since the PBP and Grats are included in the cruise fare … will 'they' carryover to a re-fare at a lower price ?

what about if the cruise goes to a Getaway Sale where the 2nd person is 50% off ?

Edited by voljeep

Generally when you refare at a lower price any perks from a previous deal will disappear.  If there are perks with the new fare you will get them instead.  That is why you have to look at the value of what you may be giving up to see if the lower fare is worth it. I recently dropped a fare but gave up some OBC , free internet and a bottle of wine.  It was worth it as the price drop was significantly greater than the OBC and I get internet anyway as Elite.  Just have to do the math.

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

since the PBP and Grats are included in the cruise fare … will 'they' carryover to a re-fare at a lower price ?

what about if the cruise goes to a Getaway Sale where the 2nd person is 50% off ?

My guess is that the deal we got on the Getaways was so good that I cannot believe they would allow you to re-fare and keep the addon with the Getaway Sale over, but who knows.

When you first asked Princess about combining the BSE and Getaway, we were not sure what Princess would do. The combination of the two led to some incredible deals. Everything is different with the BSE. It never hurts to ask.

Good luck. You led the way once. Hopefully you can do it again.

• Thanks 1