Splendor! The Pre-Christening Inaugural Transatlantic Cruise! A LIVE Joint Blog!

Mr Rumor

We are really sorry to see and end to this fabulous cruise and thread. You guys did a great job introducing the Splendor to the world and to all of CC. Thank you so much for taking us along in your cruise and we wish you all safe travels home. 
Z and TB

• Like 1

Sorry to say it's that time to say good bye, but I'll be looking forward to reading your next post for your next cruise.  As always you do it right and fair.  Be safe going home and enjoy a rest until the next cruise.  You've really made me ready to board her on April 1st.

• Like 1

Thanks to all who posted on this blog, and to Rich and Ginny for getting it going. Reading reviews, descriptions and viewing the terrific pictures just ups our anticipation to being on Splendor in June, Rome to Barcelona. We will look forward to more entries and pics on this blog.......to all those sailing on Splendor in the near future.....enjoy!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

NCCruzQueen - I am sure that there will be someone posting from the cruise Miami/San Diego on 25 Feb.   There are a LOT of us (including some great photographers) on the San Diego/Miami cruise on 14 March.   You will be hearing from us all!!

Gerry

Thanks Gerry,

I look forward to yours and all the other posters from Splendor!!

• 1 month later...

Lest we forget the good times!

https://www.classicfm.com/artists/alfie-boe/les-miserables-supergroup-bring-him-home/

I ran across this today. The Barricade Boys thrilled DW and I as they performed on the Splendor during the Maiden Voyage and also moved about the ship interacting with the passengers.  The Les MIZ video is in support of Britain's NHS during their lock down.

• Like 1