DISNEY Fantasy Port Canaveral parking

NJEMT29

When you arrive at Port Canaveral you have two choices to park your car, a preferred lot or the parking garage. Where do you enter to go through security? I’ve been told there’s an entrance on the ground floor for you to go into the security check point and then you go up the escalators to check in. I was also told to park on level three in the garage and walk across the ramp and there’s a security check point there. And where do you get your boarding card/number for you boarding position? I’m really confused can anyone please help thank you very much

Edited by NJEMT29

19 minutes ago, NJEMT29 said:

When you arrive at Port Canaveral you have two choices to park your car, a preferred lot or the parking garage. Where do you enter to go through security? I’ve been told there’s an entrance on the ground floor for you to go into the security check point and then you go up the escalators to check in. I was also told to park on level three in the garage and walk across the ramp and there’s a security check point there. And where do you get your boarding card/number for you boarding position? I’m really confused can anyone please help thank you very much

There is an entrance on ground level, and you go up the escalator after passing through security to check in.

There is also a walk over from level 3 directly into the terminal check in level.  I haven't been that way, but I'd guess there's also a security check at that door.

You receive your boarding number when you check in.

The entrance on ground level (taken from upper level looking down):

2049895226_pcfantasy2017terminalentranceinsideP1120447.thumb.JPG.29d92761f85654ab0a79966f4382dbd7.JPG

The parking structure (you can see the level 3 walkway)

1549950093_pcfantasy2017parkingbridgeP1120566.thumb.JPG.6fcb58c2db2c040ad0b5644753e73752.JPG

Edited by Shmoo here
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, NJEMT29 said:

And where do you get your boarding card/number for you boarding position?

To clarify this a little -  when you do your online check in, you select a Port Arrival Time.  This is the time you will be arriving at the port.  But you can arrive at any time after that, also.

When you enter the terminal, and check in, you receive a boarding number, which is tied to your PAT.  You will receive the same boarding number regardless if you actually arrive at your PAT, or later.

Boarding begins around 11:30 with Concierge guests and Platinum Castaway Club members called first.  Then the boarding numbers are called.  Once the boarding number being called catches up with the boarding number being issued at check in, Open Boarding is called.  Anyone holding any boarding number may board at that time.  This generally happens around 12:30 or so.

If you are arriving at the port via DCL transfers, you will not be prompted to select a PAT during your online check in process.  And you are assigned the next boarding number available that's open at that time.