Guarantee cabin for Carnival

Gtex

How soon to sailing should we expect our cabin assignment? This is the first time we have ever signed up for a "Guarantee Cabin."  We are already 2 weeks from our trip on Carnival and have heard nothing from Carnival. 

35 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Are you just waiting for an email?  Or are you checking your booking daily?  One day it will pop up on your booking.  EM

Oh! Thank you! I did not know that was how it was done. 

We always book guarantee, We are not picky about location and like saving a few bucks. 

We have never had a bad cabin, (yet)

Other poster have mentioned to check your booking and it will show up, (I check daily)

Just to make you aware, (rarely) But you might not get you assigned cabin until your at the port.

No worries if that happens.  The porters have cabin numbers and luggage tags for you.

Out of 27 guarantee this only happened one time.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gtex said:

How soon to sailing should we expect our cabin assignment? This is the first time we have ever signed up for a "Guarantee Cabin."  We are already 2 weeks from our trip on Carnival and have heard nothing from Carnival. 

We didn't know our cabin number until I printed out all of our documents. It showed up on the luggage tags, and our boarding pass, IIRC. We didn't get anything from Carnival or our travel agent either. 

• Like 1