Liverpool Port

trrn2016

Yes it is nearby the cruise terminal. From the gate look ahead and in front of the 3 remarkable buildings is the HoHo busstop. First one leaves at about 10 AM. You can buy tickets a while earlier in a special bus parked at a few meters distance of the stops. Look for the bus (yellow one I believe) with the live commentaries during the tour 🙂 

If it helps here is a pic of the distance from where our ship docked last year... the bus stop is in front of the 'modern' building (Museum of Liverpool) on the right hand side. We got into port around 9:00am so we decided to walk a little further and pick up the HOHO on the other side of the Albert Dock because they didn't start running until 10:00am. We bought our tickets on the bus and then enjoyed the ride back to Canada Blvd (where the museum is) before carrying on for the rest of the route. By getting on at the first stop of the first bus of the day, we could pick our preferred seat location.

P1090365.JPG

I recomend the magical mystery tour if you are a Beatles fan, it's fantastic.Catch on the far side of Albert docks. Cavern club is walking distance. I also did the Stadium tour of my beloved Liverpool football club.  We toured two years ago, the first time I was back since I was born there. Amazing

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, cdnscouse said:

I recomend the magical mystery tour if you are a Beatles fan, it's fantastic.Catch on the far side of Albert docks. Cavern club is walking distance. I also did the Stadium tour of my beloved Liverpool football club.  We toured two years ago, the first time I was back since I was born there. Amazing

Did you purchase tickets ahead of time or can you purchase morning of for the Beatles tour?

• 2 weeks later...