Corfu Day Tour with Kids

mtcruise10

I'm considering booking a private driver for a tour around Corfu. We will probably only do about a 3 hour tour or so. Looking for a good list of ideas of things to do while in Corfu. With only 3 hours, I want to try to get in a quick stop at a nice beach, potentially view angelokastro, and then maybe drive through a village somewhere. What else could I fit in? Our kids are 10 and 8 but will do pretty well with sight seeing. But - no winery recommendations probably, no waterparks...etc. Rather see scenic views, or things we couldn't see elsewhere 🙂

21 hours ago, mtcruise10 said:

I'm considering booking a private driver for a tour around Corfu. We will probably only do about a 3 hour tour or so. Looking for a good list of ideas of things to do while in Corfu. With only 3 hours, I want to try to get in a quick stop at a nice beach, potentially view angelokastro, and then maybe drive through a village somewhere. What else could I fit in? Our kids are 10 and 8 but will do pretty well with sight seeing. But - no winery recommendations probably, no waterparks...etc. Rather see scenic views, or things we couldn't see elsewhere 🙂

I'd recommend Corfu taxi tours for a trip over the centre and to the other coast for some dramatic scenery

However that could take up most of the 3 hours

What do you want out of the beach stop?

To sunbathe/go in water that is going to eat into your time and waste of money when you are paying for the taxi time by the hour

I presume you have a decent amount of time in port so would suggest being dropped off at a local beach at end of tour 

Corfu Taxi Tours is who I was looking at as well. I was just mapping the distance between places and noticed that as well - it's a bigger island than I was initially thinking. So - good tips, maybe I could take transportation (bus or something) from the cruise port to Corfu town, explore a bit there. Then have the taxi pick us up from there, drive through a small village or something on the way to Angelokastro. Maybe hit up a few of the other vista points or something else and then have him drop us off at a more popular beach like maybe Paleokastritsa. Assuming there is transportation back from there to the cruise port would be my only concern.