20% off "Past Guest Offer" is gone

Lesson Learned:  Don't wait to book, you can always re-book if price goes down.   This is for a cruise I was not sure we were going on, but others in my family are.  I didn't expect the latitude offer to go away on Feb 1st since it has been there for several months.    I was debating  what to book, and now today it is $600 more a person than it was a week ago.  Well, I was assuming the  20% off sale has been there for awhile since it was there when I booked my Alaska cruise several months ago, but has it been coming and going?  If so, maybe there is hope it will come back.  

1 hour ago, Zippeedee said:

They have been moving cruises in and out of the Latitudes discount all month. It doesn't make any sense. Is the extra perk just double points now?

There are only 25 cruises listed on the 'inside offer' page.  Not sure how the prices of those compare  if you booked without the offer.  Prior to the 20% off sale, they would have monthly different offers to just a subset of areas.  Maybe they are going back to that 🥺

Can you book last minute?  Last year on the JEWEL the price dropped about $200 2 weeks prior to sail.  We had booked after final payment and I thought that price was great, about $380 p/p  then  dropped again and again, if we had waited we could have sailed for about $180 all in! (7 day  inside passage 2nd cruise of the season)

Expect that there will be changes on the 1st of the month !

Something removed - something added - ?

Check NCLs web page (its new):

https://www.ncl.com/

Check the INSIDER OFFER:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer

Insider offers are on select cruises - sometimes only on one leg of a B2B cruise

Insider Offers otherwise known as Past Guest.

Hard choice to make -  Do you want all perks bennies bonuses - A fare discount - Extra Latitude Points

Not all of these are combinable.

At the end of the month carefully consider booking something with as many of these features that can be had.

The following month see if the pot got sweeter - remain the same - or you made the best timely booking.

Watch the deposit required and how close to the final payment when you are committed to a cruise contract.

Outside of that you can cancel and rebook the perks bennies bonuses offers changing.

2 hours ago, Sauer-kraut said:

Can you book last minute?  Last year on the JEWEL the price dropped about $200 2 weeks prior to sail.  We had booked after final payment and I thought that price was great, about $380 p/p  then  dropped again and again, if we had waited we could have sailed for about $180 all in! (7 day  inside passage 2nd cruise of the season)

This is encouraging... we are looking to book Alaska for this June and missed the sale yesterday! We may just wait it out and see if prices drop again...

4 minutes ago, cruising_kelly said:

Hello,

Are the deals usually the same for the entire month... or will they change throughout the month! Kicking myself for not booking yesterday!

The details stay the same for the month - there is no advanced posting of the next month details.

Sometimes there are no changes and the details from the previous month just carry over - and then not !

The changes occur as mentioned above at the start of the month.

See something worth while consider booking or working with a TA put a 24 hour hold on it.

There is a lot of room to play the booking game more than 120 days away from sailing.