Mr James

Puri

hello out there in cruise land 

has anyone written a passenger review on the  P &O pacific adventure sailing out of Sydney yet?

id like to hear the pros and cons of travelling in a balcony on that ship

i started service from Sydney 4 months ago 

look forward to your reviews 

20 minutes ago, Puri said:

has anyone written a passenger review on the  P &O pacific adventure sailing out of Sydney yet?

Howdy and welcome to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your topic is a specific cruise line I have moved your thread to the  P&O Cruises ( Australia )  forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed P&O frequent that forum.

Anytime you need to start a new thread on a forum, first make sure you are in the correct forum for your topic. Word your new thread title in a way to help the members know exactly the information you seek. This greatly helps the members browsing through the thread titles and if they know the information they will reply to you. It is best to limit each inquiry to only one topic or concerning one cruise line, one ship, one port of call, etc. and of course, on the correct forum. emo3.gif  You will get more replies that way. Be sure to mention your cruise line, ship, port or sail date in your inquiry. It will help the members to have the information they need in order to help you.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

4 hours ago, Puri said:

Adventure doesn't start until October this year so no reviews as yet.  It is presently Golden Princess so you could look at the reviews for her to find out out about balconies.