Carnival Vista - Deepest balcony?

Scubadoc

We are considering the carnival vista and would like some advice on which cabin has the best aft facing balcony that is deep enough for full lounge chairs without turning them sideways? It looks to me like the two possibilities might be the Category HM Havana corner premium Vista or category HI Havana Aft extended balcony.  

Does anyone have a preference over these two?   Are they both covered in a way that provide shade? Are they private?  Is there another category of balcony that I may be missing? I looked at the suites and might consider moving up to them but the pictures online looks like they are long but not deep.

Also I am not sure I completely understand the Havana concept. I'm continuing to research it but is this a ship within a ship? We have been in Norwegian Haven. Is it similar? We really value privacy and peace and quiet during the day.  Is that what the Havana concept provides? Thanks! 

Havana aft extended balconies (or non Havana on floor 8+) in the middle 4 rooms are the deepest.  

I have done both aft and Vista balconies on the Vista.  Aft view in the middle two to four rooms are the deepest.  Yes, it is deep enough for a lounge chair without turning it sideways.  

Edited by Eli_6

They do not have coverage and they are not private.  People above and below can see you.  

Havana area is awesome, though. 

You get coverage on deck 9 aft balconies but it isn't Havana and below the lido deck pool area.  

This is the Havana corner wrap (aka "Vista") balcony. As you can see, the lounger is at a very slight angle, but could probably be straight, but barely. The aft extended balcony is deeper in the middle rooms.  Plus, the rooms have a better layout.  The Vista room, despite being more expensive, had a less useful layout.  The middle four (or maybe 6) aft balcony rooms had couches and desks and a more useful lay out.  The two end aft extended balcony rooms and the Vista corner wrap balcony did not have a couch or sitting area. I would go with first choice deck 7 and second choice deck 6.  

Screenshot_20200202-200205~2.png

Screenshot_20200202-200229~2.png