Deluxe cabins on Celebration

I'm looking at a 14 night cruise on Celebration for June 2021. We do prefer newer ships, but the itinerary on Celebration is excellent with 9 ports we haven't yet visited.  The price for a balcony cabin is extortionate, so I'm looking at maybe booking a deluxe cabin on the promenade deck with easy access to outside. I know that we'll need to close the curtains at night but that doesn't bother us. We were looking at 230 or 229 - has anybody stayed in these cabins? Any disdavantages?  Any suggestions for a better cabin?   Thanks for any help

Thanks for your speedy reply, much appreciated.    It is still free, but in the meantime I've been doing a dummy booking on the same cruise for this year and there are many deluxe cabins left including 230 and others nearby, and the price is lower with a larger discount. We've been stung on the price on this year's Discovery cruise which we booked early and the price has now dropped by £500, so I've decided to take a chance and wait til nearer the time.  

9 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

We always book early to get the cabin we prefer, as we have this year on E2, but for our late cruise we are for the first time waiting😮 looking at Celebration in September for the itinerary and the fact that 2Intense are performing that sounds sad I know😏

Oh no😢. I was hoping they would be back on the Dream then.