How do you plan a world cruise in three parts?

catherinecurtis

Hi there, we would love to do a world cruise, however, we would want to do it in three different 'tours'. similar to this one. I saw a post that this one person did, but no response when I asked how he planned it. Do any of you have recommendations? this one is +/- 80 days I think.

image.png.a1d3190e42c12b6c2119f3ca1884aead.png

So you want to do Tokyo to Singapore, then Singapore to Cape Town, then Dubai to Rome?  Or reverse I guess.

All at once or over a number of years?  On the same ship, or changing ships?

One of the advantage of doing the whole shot at once is usually you get a better deal on the overall cost, the per diem.

• 3 months later...

A World Cruise is a totally different animal from several long cruises. World Cruises have more offerings for activities, more social activities, sports, crafts, etc. In addition, there is a camraderie that develops among passengers and staff over the time. For Holland America, the food budget is increased so food is very different from "normal cruises." Definitely a better cost value to do the whole cruise in one WC.  Watch itineraries that come out for the various cruise lines...some are definitely more ones we want than others...and they change each year.

• 1 month later...

Search various Discount cruise agencies. Average World Cruise is divided into approximately 8 segments. You could do one or all of them. Look online.                                   Look at Oceania for a complete  wonderful value.  I have done segments in 15 and 19. Seniors like HAL, but its not in O class. The more time you spend the better the deal.