Pie, pie, wanna get some Key Lime Pie!

PNVA28210

Yes, you definitely CAN bring a whole key lime pie back on the ship. I am the Sales & Marketing Director for an "unnamed" (due to Cruise Critic regulations) key lime pie purveyor that has been in Key West for over 27 years... we sell whole pies that get taken back to the ships 365 days a year.  

• Thanks 2

My first priority when visiting KW was to head to Kermits - not the one at the pier, but the shop further away and get a frozen key lime pie, dipped in dark chocolate, on a stick  - best lunch ever!  Have someone take your picture in front of the big pie wedge out front of the shop. Lots of other foods to sample too. 

Darcy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 7:33 PM, WatchHill said:

My first priority when visiting KW was to head to Kermits - not the one at the pier, but the shop further away and get a frozen key lime pie, dipped in dark chocolate, on a stick  - best lunch ever!  Have someone take your picture in front of the big pie wedge out front of the shop. Lots of other foods to sample too. 

Darcy

The big pie wedge is currently in front of the Front Street location (which is close to Mallory Square). At the harbor location, where you can get lunch, you want to get your photo taken with the man himself! He's generally there til 3'ish every day.  

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Anyislandwilldo said:

Don't forget to grab a chocolate covered Key Lime pie on a stick.  It's to die for!!  The white chocolate over strawberry lime pie is a close second!!  my mouth is watering just from writing this post.

HOLY CRAP! That sounds amazing where do you get this from?