Small ship Indonesian cruise

Sorry, I couldn't find a forum group that this fitted in to. I am looking to go on a cruise around the Indonesian islands for about 7 nights (especially the hard to reach ones); it will be hubby and I, looking for mid-range in price (I need hot water and air-con). I don't really want to go on a diving boat, as after an accident I can't dive anymore and so it would make me very sad and left out - so snorkelling/sightseeing only. Is there any ships (less than 100 passengers - more like 10 would be good) that anyone can recommend? Thanks Messej01

12 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I think it is unlikely you will find such a trip. There are small-boat trips around the Fijian Islands. These might suit you.

There are plenty of them but they are mostly very expensive. The difficulty is finding a reasonably price ($500pppn) one that doesn't focus on diving.

21 minutes ago, messej01 said:

There are plenty of them but they are mostly very expensive. The difficulty is finding a reasonably price ($500pppn) one that doesn't focus on diving.

It depends on what you consider a small boat to be. Do you mean 12 people or less or 100 people or less?

I can't see you finding what you want in Indonesia. Fiji or Tahiti would be my starting point.

10 hours ago, valantine80 said:

Have look at these www.coralexpeditions.com.au.  They offer a variety of cruises in Indonesia, PNG, Sth Pacific etc.  but may be quite expensive and you would need to read the different itineraries to see what they include/exclude.

I was going to suggest Coral Expeditions also.