Document 4 perk sale

zitsky

I'm just trying to save some documentation to show that I have the 4 perk sale (OBC, unlimited wifi, premium bev, prepaid tips).  It does show as a line item on my booking confirmation but it doesn't list each perk.  I found something online but it doesn't print out well.  Maybe this is not needed.  Is Celebrity pretty good about honoring what's on the booking confirmation?  Will it show up online once I'm able to log in?

7 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I'm just trying to save some documentation to show that I have the 4 perk sale (OBC, unlimited wifi, premium bev, prepaid tips).  It does show as a line item on my booking confirmation but it doesn't list each perk.  I found something online but it doesn't print out well.  Maybe this is not needed.  Is Celebrity pretty good about honoring what's on the booking confirmation?  Will it show up online once I'm able to log in?

You should be good.    My experience is it always shows on my booking confirmation but never on the website until about 30 day prior to cruise.   I've never had a problem with the perks being honored. 

In my experience when Celebrity advertises the 4 perks sale, the ones you described are the standard. So when it shows that on your booking as 4 Perks it means, wifi, premium drink package, gratuities, and OBC.  I've never seen the perks to be something other than those.  You could always call them.  Or if you booked through a TA, ask them to spell it out so you have something in writing.

Do you always book directly with Celeb?  I booked with a large cruise travel agency for a cruise on Edge in 2022.  ( btw, I can't believe I've become one of those people who book 2 years out).  We got all 4 perks, plus 10 percent back in OBC from the large cruise travel agency, so 300.00 OBC from X and 425 from agency, plus another 50 for being part of their loyalty program.  I wonder if the prices thru X are the same as with large agency. 

1 minute ago, calicakes said:

Do you always book directly with Celeb?  I booked with a large cruise travel agency for a cruise on Edge in 2022.  ( btw, I can't believe I've become one of those people who book 2 years out).  We got all 4 perks, plus 10 percent back in OBC from the large cruise travel agency, so 300.00 OBC from X and 425 from agency, plus another 50 for being part of their loyalty program.  I wonder if the prices thru X are the same as with large agency. 

I've read that TA's can't show a lower fare than what is published on the cruise line's website.  However, their OBC is usually refundable.  So in your case, if you didn't touch the $425 your agency gave you, you'd get a check (or credit to your card) which is essentially like getting a discounted rate.  It's how they get around it.

4 minutes ago, calicakes said:

No.  I usually book with TA.  In this case maybe I will leave it with Celebrity.  Not sure it's big enough for my TA to want the business.

I asked my TA to change to 4 perks from 1 perk which saved me over $450 and one perk I will not never use(wifi).  However when he sent me the confirmation it showed $310 for gratuities.  He said it takes a few days to adjust. Glad I saw this and wonder if it would have adjusted without me catching it.

Thanks to whoever mentioned the sale on this site.  Saved me some $'s.

31 minutes ago, zitsky said:

No.  I usually book with TA.  In this case maybe I will leave it with Celebrity.  Not sure it's big enough for my TA to want the business.

I think they always want the business.  I'd check with them.  They might offer you more OBC. 

16 hours ago, calicakes said:

Most agencies offer a group rate, which is lower than Celebrity offers.   They buy a block of rooms at a discounted rate and pass the savings on to you.   My TA is always cheaper than the Celebrity website.

28 minutes ago, lizinindy said:

If you look at your boarding pass, doesn’t it show PALL when you have all 4 perks?

PALL just means you have the Premium Beverage Package. It does not indicate other perks such as OBC, gratuities, internet.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, zitsky said:

mine did not show at all, but i had to call about another matter and she added it