Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
trrn2016

Finn McCool Tours

Recommended Posts

Has anyone used Finn McCool tours in Dublin and Belfast for Shore excursions? Any opinions or recommendations? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't used them yet but I just signed up for a day tour from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher and Galway so I'm following along.  Their reviews on Trip Adviser  are very good so that's what I went by when deciding to book.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, modernscarlett said:

I'm using them in May for Belfast and read good things.

 

I also am using them in Belfast and Dublin in early May. Reviews look good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trrn2016 said:

I also am using them in Belfast and Dublin in early May. Reviews look good.

 

We too are using them in mid May.   Trip Advisor has a special price if booked by Feb. 13.   Great reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, roddonn said:

 

We too are using them in mid May.   Trip Advisor has a special price if booked by Feb. 13.   Great reviews.

Where do you see this? I am on Trip Advisor. Is there a promo code? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coral said:

Where do you see this? I am on Trip Advisor. Is there a promo code? Thanks.

 

Try Viator...they're associated with Trip Advisor.    The tour is called Glendalough & Dublin City Excursion Ship to Shore.

The p/u at ship is adjusted to arrival and they make sure to get back on time.    36.75 pp.    Approx. 7 hrs.    Are you

on the Veendam?

 

Donna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, roddonn said:

 

Try Viator...they're associated with Trip Advisor.    The tour is called Glendalough & Dublin City Excursion Ship to Shore.

The p/u at ship is adjusted to arrival and they make sure to get back on time.    36.75 pp.    Approx. 7 hrs.    Are you

on the Veendam?

 

Donna

No I am not. I was looking at a different tour also. I did reserve a tour and will go back tonight and try Viator. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...