Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't used them yet but I just signed up for a day tour from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher and Galway so I'm following along.  Their reviews on Trip Adviser  are very good so that's what I went by when deciding to book.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trrn2016 said:

I also am using them in Belfast and Dublin in early May. Reviews look good.

 

We too are using them in mid May.   Trip Advisor has a special price if booked by Feb. 13.   Great reviews.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, roddonn said:

 

We too are using them in mid May.   Trip Advisor has a special price if booked by Feb. 13.   Great reviews.

Where do you see this? I am on Trip Advisor. Is there a promo code? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coral said:

Where do you see this? I am on Trip Advisor. Is there a promo code? Thanks.

 

Try Viator...they're associated with Trip Advisor.    The tour is called Glendalough & Dublin City Excursion Ship to Shore.

The p/u at ship is adjusted to arrival and they make sure to get back on time.    36.75 pp.    Approx. 7 hrs.    Are you

on the Veendam?

 

Donna

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, roddonn said:

 

Try Viator...they're associated with Trip Advisor.    The tour is called Glendalough & Dublin City Excursion Ship to Shore.

The p/u at ship is adjusted to arrival and they make sure to get back on time.    36.75 pp.    Approx. 7 hrs.    Are you

on the Veendam?

 

Donna

No I am not. I was looking at a different tour also. I did reserve a tour and will go back tonight and try Viator. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with Chris Prelog, President of Windstar Cruises!
      • Register Now for Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Royal Caribbean
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...