Dubrovnik City Wall Audio Tour

Hi guys/gals,

I am looking for a good (or any) audio guide for the city walls of Dubrovnik. I have already bought a few and tried a few free audio tours for the city walk but have found none for the city walls. The only audio tours for the walls I have found have been for the ones they rent there, and those have mixed reviews. I would like to find one that I can download to my phone and play through my earbuds. It works well to have a earbuds where I wear the right one and my wife wears the left one. That way we are listening to the same recording and they stay in sync.

TIA

Steven

• 4 weeks later...

I bought it through GetYourGuide.com and it is called the "Dubrovnik: Self-Guided Audio Tour". It's pretty good and it only cost $14. It's just a bunch of mp3 files (and a pdf map)  and can play on any player.

Edited by stevendom57
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I do Rick Steve's , I can't remember if he had a wall tour, but his are free and may be useful in other ports.  I know we used his tour in the old town, though I didn't need him to tell me when we came across the famous steps (Shame Shame Shame!)

Look up info. on line and have it with you while you tour is another option. That's how we knew what was Game of Thrones related.  

@bearette Thanks for the advice. I have listened to a number of Rick Steves' stuff and it is good. I like his demeanor. Unfortunately the cruise that was going to take me to Dubrovnik is a no go. Perhaps I will get there in a few years. Either way, I appreciate the information.