furniture Edge Sky suites?

39august

Have the desk chairs that do not fit under the desks in these cabins been replaced with chairs that DO fit under the desks, please? The picture that displays on screen when I look at booking still shows clearly that the desk chair sticks out into the room. That picture also shows the very large Hoppen rocker which I thought had been removed from these cabins.  Is it true that the rockers have been removed, but no other seating has been added?  I am only looking at possible Edge booking because it is less expensive than a similar Equinox in the same time frame. 

I write this while sitting on my bed in SS 10193 on the Edge.  The rockers in our sky suite and our friends have been removed and the chair fits very nicely under the desk.   No other seating was added.  Our veranda has two chairs, one small table and a lounger.  Our friend’s veranda does not have the lounger.  We love having the bed face the water and the bigger bathroom is great (though we miss the rainhead shower).  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mafig said:

Is a lounger available upon request?

Is there sufficient room for one?  

There is enough room for one (along with the two other chairs) but positioning is very limited.  Since ours was already here I don’t know about requesting one but I imagine you can.  Our friends don’t spend anytime on their veranda so they didn’t care about not having one.    It could be my imagination but the verandas don’t seem as deep as the ones on the S-class.  The railings (metal not wood)  are higher so there is an unobstructed view while sitting.