Off“LIVE” from Harmony of the Seas 2/9/20....and maybe a Perfect Day?

18 hours ago, jk04 said:

An article I read said there is one by Mini Bites on Deck 15.  Looks like that is in the teen area.  On Symphony, they had one in Park Cafe on Deck 8.  Haven't been on Harmony so not sure if there is also on there.  You can also stop at any bar and ask for you cup to be filled.  Also, if it matters to you at all, Coco Cay does not have fountain drinks, only cans.

You are correct, there is a machine in the Mini Bites area on deck 15 (a silver colored machine that faces the sports court).  We were on the Harmony 9 Feb 2020 cruise and it was broken down pretty much the whole time.

Random photo to break up the monotony of compasses.

It’s almost impossible to resist the temptation get one of these before entering one of the show venues on deck 4. 

Royal really needs to up their popcorn game. 😝 not only was the popcorn cold, so was the complementary fake butter in the squirt bottle. Bleeeech. It was neither fresh, delicious or crisp. 

BD891B7F-7F25-40C7-86A7-0705A8CF981F.thumb.jpeg.37ed12d8ed9e3cb9fe2acb45afa384c9.jpeg

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Random photo to break up the monotony of compasses.

It’s almost impossible to resist the temptation get one of these before entering one of the show venues on deck 4. 

Royal really needs to up their popcorn game. 😝 not only was the popcorn cold, so was the complementary fake butter in the squirt bottle. Bleeeech. It was neither fresh, delicious or crisp. 

BD891B7F-7F25-40C7-86A7-0705A8CF981F.thumb.jpeg.37ed12d8ed9e3cb9fe2acb45afa384c9.jpeg

Of all the nickle and diming things that Royal does onboard, charging for that stuff has got to be the worst.

• Like 2

Precious pup pics !!! I have enjoyed your TR and have a questions about South Beach that you might be able to answer. During your time at the Beach Club , did you happen to stroll over into the  South Beach area to see what the Cabanas looked like ?  South Beach is just next  door to  the Beach Club( you probably already know that) but without some of the perks associated with the Beach Club.  I was wondering if the Cabanas looked to be as nice , if they have good open water views , was it a busy area  or any other observations you might have made ?

10 minutes ago, kittymamma said:

Precious pup pics !!! I have enjoyed your TR and have a questions about South Beach that you might be able to answer. During your time at the Beach Club , did you happen to stroll over into the  South Beach area to see what the Cabanas looked like ?  South Beach is just next  door to  the Beach Club( you probably already know that) but without some of the perks associated with the Beach Club.  I was wondering if the Cabanas looked to be as nice , if they have good open water views , was it a busy area  or any other observations you might have made ?

thanks!

I took this photo of the south beach area, but we did not walk over there. The cabanas are definitely smaller and don’t have all the amenities as the coco beach club cabanas, but definitely good open water views, since there is only the floating bar and didn’t look too busy in this photo. 😉

DB14BE56-D6D4-4274-AC60-09ADA7B674BD.thumb.jpeg.d25025e5da870c7ee386e7025b58d1fc.jpeg

10 minutes ago, kittymamma said:

Thanks for the speedy reply.  The cabanas seem to be looking right at the floating bar and very close together.... hmmm.  Not so certain I'm interested in those any longer so thanks for saving me some $  ( maybe  😀 ).

Yes, they do look close together, and the photos I’ve been able to see thru google search show they are much smaller. 

I just priced them for my November oasis cruise and there is only a $50 price difference between the South Beach cabanas and the Coco Beach cabanas. 😳