Off“LIVE” from Harmony of the Seas 2/9/20....and maybe a Perfect Day?

20 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

We were onboard at 10:55. If you check in via the app, and scan your passport, you will have “expedited” boarding, bypasses several lines. Obviously boarding started early because there were a sea of people on the promenade when we boarded. We actually got into the wrong line on the second level of the terminal, which probably added a good 5 minutes to the process. 

The additional “health screenings” consisted of the check in agents asking three questions. 

Easy peasy..... first pina colada in hand 🤗

Do you remember where you scan your passport on the app?  I can see where you take your picture but not where you scan your passport.  TIA

7 minutes ago, vivianmarie244 said:

If you check in via the app, and scan your passport, you will have “expedited” boarding, bypasses several lines.

7 minutes ago, vivianmarie244 said:

Do you remember where you scan your passport on the app?  I can see where you take your picture but not where you scan your passport.  TIA

@niksmom630 When I checked in via the app initially, it wouldn't scan my passport so I entered all info manually.  Do you know if this will still work to expedite the process?

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

123FBD75-D9A3-408F-90E9-B4F395A45A2D.thumb.jpeg.9437a7ed0e698f65c5c47e0bfa305769.jpeg

Dinner at Sabor..... I will definitely miss this venue 😔 Much prefer it to Playmakers. We can get good “bar” food in a lot of places in the Chicago area

bacon wrapped chicken jalapeño bites....delish

I miss those.  Picture quoted because they are delish.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LoveTheSoul said:

@niksmom630 When I checked in via the app initially, it wouldn't scan my passport so I entered all info manually.  Do you know if this will still work to expedite the process?

You need to scan it, I believe, to get expedited check in.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, smakl said:

You need to scan it, I believe, to get expedited check in.  

May be a dumb question, but, what do I scan? Barcode, picture, etc? I tried scanning both initially and nothing worked.  Maybe I'm missing something.

Edited by LoveTheSoul

4 minutes ago, LoveTheSoul said:

May be a dumb question, but, what do I scan? Barcode, picture, etc? I tried scanning both initially and nothing worked.  Maybe I'm missing something.

not dumb, since I wasn't sure either.  Scan the barcode - you have to have it turned the correct direction etc which no one in my family had trouble with but me (of course).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoveTheSoul said:

Check your boarding pass....this is what my boarding pass looked like on the app. 

48EAF200-F71A-455B-9765-D543EDD7CA54.jpeg

• Like 2

Current situation - lower level of solarium by peekaboo bridge.  

0FEE114E-7424-4DF4-ACE4-4930F6F79568.thumb.jpeg.0a9150fb4528789036b4c2225345df53.jpeg

Upper decks closed due to high winds

only the brave (those raised in the north) are at the beach pool. Saw a lady in the elevator wearing a parka 😂 

91297804-8329-4D73-8FF2-1DAA854CE982.thumb.jpeg.ff61c20fee51e4e97825b96e1442f628.jpeg

• Like 1

There is a lot of motion to the ocean today

0D5C8AD8-7C17-4010-B90A-8D55B482D930.thumb.jpeg.453f39edcb3c3dc455e71d34dbd9ccbe.jpeg

Had a big breakfast but couldn’t resist a stop at Park Cafe. Since were eating in the MDR tonight, and beef tenderloin is on the menu, I opted for a salad and panini. 

no potato salad or coleslaw? That seems new. Although I’ve discovered long ago that they slip raisins in the coleslaw.....bleeech 

more disturbing is there were no chips!!!!!! When did these disappear? Clearly I missed the CC report on this....😲

CA289D7A-99E8-4571-AF6C-796D44A016A3.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niksmom630 said:

Had a big breakfast but couldn’t resist a stop at Park Cafe.

.. there were no chips!!!!!! When did these disappear? Clearly I missed the CC report on this....😲

They were under the counter last week. Over on salad side. You had to ask.

Lay's regular

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1