Off“LIVE” from Harmony of the Seas 2/9/20....and maybe a Perfect Day?

We are going to have to try Holland House one of these days. Lately, though, none of our Eastern itineraries have stopped in St Maarten. That includes our Harmony cruise coming up in October. We go to Coco Cay, San Juan, & St Kitts on that one. Both you and A&L_Ont are being a bad - or maybe it’s a good 🤔 influence on that decision. 😄

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

We are going to have to try Holland House one of these days. Lately, though, none of our Eastern itineraries have stopped in St Maarten. That includes our Harmony cruise coming up in October. We go to Coco Cay, San Juan, & St Kitts on that one. Both you and A&L_Ont are being a bad - or maybe it’s a good 🤔 influence on that decision. 😄

Holland House is amazing. Can’t wait to go there again in March when I’m sailing on Lady Harmony. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Rained our last time in St Maarten 

20 hours ago, 10th Anniversary said:

Thank you!!  It's currently not listed in our cruise planner.  I'll keep a watch on the cruise planner and see if it pops up.  Otherwise, we'll check on board.  Thanks again!

It wasn’t available On our cruise planner either for months, and I checked periodically. Try onboard, right after you board....You may have to

choose an early or late time.... our choices were 5pm or 9 pm And they only had a few evenings available 

Some ship photos coming up next. 😊 Last night we saw the Fine Line, which was rescheduled from Day 2.  It seemed iffy up until show time as to whether it would happen. There have been lots of cancellations this week due to wind and sea conditions. Upper decks were closed for the first few days which made for some long lines at the pool bars. 🤨 

today is picture perfect.....hoping for the same tomorrow at Coco Cay 🤞

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, Maplemoose said:

Nangelina, thank you for that. Doesn't matter if you are old timer or rookie, if the screen does not come up, what can you do?  😀 I will try your 10 try method and see what happens! 

Make your your camera is on in settings.   

34 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

What happened to Godzilla?

Maybe somebody lodged a PC complaint?  A midnight acquisition?  I think he is adorable and wouldn't mind having him......

Edited by jk04
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jk04 said:

Doesn't take long for someone to get their knickers in a knot because their 'Little Darling' has been traumatized.....

If that one traumatizes them, they should really, really not look at the rest of the collection. 😆

20 hours ago, ckrobyn said:

I am not booked on Freedom anytime soon, and I really miss sailing out of PR 😞 last time was November 2017.  I'll be there for the day in a few weeks and looking forward to my Pina Colada at Barrachina 😉

19 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are on her January 17 of 2021. She looks to be amazing post dry dock.  Bad influence Andrew is working on Chris.😉

😉

Oh yay! I hope there will be trip reports as we will be on Freedom in March 2021!

• Like 2