Carnival Sailabration

a,j,&fam

• 2 weeks later...

So tempted to go on the Vista for this but it's so far away but I think it's going to be a bash so I'm just about to hit the book button on this... sigh... That's such a long way off but I feel like if I miss this one I'll be dead by the hundredth anniversary-LOL 

On 2/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, a,j,&fam said:

Ok we booked the on the Freedom 6 day leaving from Fort Lauderdale.  The Freedom Was our first ship Carnival Ship we sailed.  That was back in 2009 leaving from Fort Lauderdale.

We will be on your ship too. Can't wait for the Sailabration!!!! 

choose option #1 with the email Carnival sent us when they cancelled our Panorama this last Friday. Then immediately emailed my travel agent to use the credit for Panorama March 5th 2022  I still want the Havana Suite, so we'll see.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm with the minority on this...I don't get it.  As a previous poster pointed out, you're on different ships.  Not sure what seeing another Carnival ship nearby does to enhance the cruise experience.

Another thing...it seems, on some cruises at least, to negatively impact the itineraries.  On one such cruise out of Mobile (a 5 day), the ship sails to Cozumel, stays during the day, but leaves in the early evening for the Sailabration.  However, after the Sailabration concludes, it sails back to Cozumel for a second day!

Now I love Cozumel as much as anybody, but I don't think I want to spend 2 days of a 5 day cruise at Cozumel.

Just MHO.

Garnett

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

We just booked the Panorama out of Long Beach for the Celebration. A little disappointed it’s only 2 ships meeting up but I’m looking forward to all the throwbacks, plus we love the Panorama. 

Edited by ddrocks

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, a,j,&fam said:

Carnival is planning holding a massive party at sea with other Carnival ships , for the 50th birthday.   Ships on different voyages in the same area will meet up together at sea.  Each ship will throwing it own party on lido. Which Ship you is everyone planning to cruise on for Carnival Birthday Bash?

We are on the February 19, 2022 Sailabration to Hawaii.

1 hour ago, Slush said:

Trying to book on the Panorama out of Long Beach Mar, 5 2022 - no havana class rooms are shown.

Whats up with that???  Also cannot pick your balcony.  I'll 

Most good cabins were sold when the Sailabration sailings first came out. You're just late to the party. 

We’re booked on Spirit on our 1st B2B in Australia...hoping COVID has had its butt kicked soon so we can get Visas...sigh ... a girl can hope, but the clock is ticking fast on this one. 🙌 

‘Fireworks at sea would be awesome!  Ship horn honking competition may break out I’d guess. 
‘Supposed to be a commemorative pin, coin or something similar I heard somewhere. 

Old topic back to the top. For now these Sailabration cruises should be a go and planning for them is a lot easier right now than the 4 I have booked before then. 

We booked the Mardi Gras for the Sailabration when first released, a couple months later we added our same cabin to the 2/26/22 sailing for a BTB.  We’re looking forward to blasts from the past that we may have forgotten or never experienced. I am hoping for an epic horn battle and fireworks😁

On 11/12/2020 at 4:25 PM, Shih-tzu said:

Booked the 19 Feb cruise to Hawaii on Miracle so we will be meeting the Panorama.  Booked before this COVID thing fully exploded.  Hoping they can get to sailings over 7 days or this cruise will get cancelled.

We will be there also. Booked this back in February, before the craziness began.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, silvercrikhix said:

We’re booked on Spirit on our 1st B2B in Australia...hoping COVID has had its butt kicked soon so we can get Visas...sigh ... a girl can hope, but the clock is ticking fast on this one. 🙌 

‘Fireworks at sea would be awesome!  Ship horn honking competition may break out I’d guess. 
‘Supposed to be a commemorative pin, coin or something similar I heard somewhere. 

Hi Silver; I'm booked on that sailbration cruise too. 

If you have been seeing here in Australia, we didn't have any covid cases for 11 days & then 2 days ago a small cluster of 17 have come up in south Australia. We are now able to travel from state to State. We are even having a sporting event with a 60,000 crowd on Wednesday night.

With a vacinne coming, most Australians will start getting vacinned from June 2021. I think as long as you guys in USA can beat it also, it will go on.. 

Spirit is the best class of ship & you will love the pacific islands..

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:34 AM, Hunter69 said:

Hi Silver; I'm booked on that sailbration cruise too. 

If you have been seeing here in Australia, we didn't have any covid cases for 11 days & then 2 days ago a small cluster of 17 have come up in south Australia. We are now able to travel from state to State. We are even having a sporting event with a 60,000 crowd on Wednesday night.

With a vacinne coming, most Australians will start getting vacinned from June 2021. I think as long as you guys in USA can beat it also, it will go on.. 

Spirit is the best class of ship & you will love the pacific islands..

Hi Hunter, thank you for the AUS Covid Update. Hope to see you on board!! 

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, RRLLAL said:

It’s a rip off. People who had their mardis Gras cruises canceled were going to get advance notice via email. That’s supposed to be in the next couple days. But somehow they released these sailibration cruises already and people have been booking like crazy. Promise broken. 

Uhmmm these Sailabration cruises have been out since way before the pandemic started causing cancellations so im not sure what kind of advance notice your referring to?  I booked my Panorama Sailabration cruise Feb 2, 2020