Bubly Carbonated Water on Carnival

MistyRo76

I gave up soda in October (goal is at least one year) and have recently started to really get into carbonated waters. Bubly is my fave! I saw on Carnivals website that they offer Grapefruit, Orange, and Lime Bubly onboard. I have read on here that sometimes what’s listed on line isn’t the most accurate or comprehensive list of beverages that the ships actually carry. Just wondering if anyone has seen them offering any other flavors onboard. I would love to see some Raspberry or Mango - those are my faves! If they stick to what is listed online, I’ll plan on bringing on a 12 pack of Mango Bubly when I board.

Hi bdever,

I don’t drink alcohol.  I DO drink bubbly water 😆 every day here at home. I prefer no flavor though. I also no longer drink soda. But, for treats on my Cruises I’ll have a couple energy drinks.

I’m curious as to how much the waters are that they can justify the cost of the Cheers Package. Wondering if I should get a Cheers Package now ....

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

12 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi bdever,

I don’t drink alcohol.  I DO drink bubbly water 😆 every day here at home. I prefer no flavor though. I also no longer drink soda. But, for treats on my Cruises I’ll have a couple energy drinks.

I’m curious as to how much the waters are that they can justify the cost of the Cheers Package. Wondering if I should get a Cheers Package now ....

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Soft drinks were $2.50 a can last time I checked, so without drinking alcohol and only soft drinks, you'd have to drink over 20 of them a day to break even with Cheers.  But the Bubly water is included in the Bottomless Bubbles package and it's $8.50 a day. 

Edited by schazzy
  • Like 3

Thanks for the information. 😄   

I don’t drink soda.

Mmmmm ... it looks like the Bottomless Bubbles would be the better option. I liked when we were on Royal’s Oasis in 2018 they offered a nice option. Bubbly water & energy drinks, no alcohol, so it was a great plan for somebody like me. 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies! Here's to hoping they expand their Bubly offerings before my cruise in October! LOL I'm seriously getting addicted to the stuff! And now that Carnival has switched to Pepsi, I was planning to carry on a 12 pack of Coke. Been trying to figure out how to get both my Coke and Mango Bubly onboard. I think my solution will be to carry on the Mango Bubly in Miami and then buy a 12 pack of Coke on our first stop in Key West. 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2020 at 12:39 AM, Markmom18 said:

Hi bdever,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

You don't need Cheers for Bubly. It is included with bottomless bubbles.

• Like 3

On 2/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, MistyRo76 said:

Bubly is my fave! I saw on Carnivals website that they offer Grapefruit, Orange, and Lime Bubly onboard.

You made me curious and I had to buy some at home to try.   I am hooked too!!   Love that Grapefruit and Mango.   Haven't tried the other flavors.  My old choice was club soda with extra lime slices but grapefruit has turned my head!!  

My question...how do they serve it.....by the glass or by the can?   

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 10:36 AM, HillBilly Bob said:

You made me curious and I had to buy some at home to try.   I am hooked too!!   Love that Grapefruit and Mango.   Haven't tried the other flavors.  My old choice was club soda with extra lime slices but grapefruit has turned my head!!  

My guess is they will pour it over ice if you order one from the bar. I prefer it out of a can. I’ll probably put my cans of Bubly in our ice bucket to get them good and cold. The fridge doesn’t always get things super cold! 

On 2/22/2020 at 8:59 AM, MistyRo76 said:

My guess is they will pour it over ice if you order one from the bar. I prefer it out of a can. I’ll probably put my cans of Bubly in our ice bucket to get them good and cold. The fridge doesn’t always get things super cold! 

Blocking the cabinet door open a little helps with air circulations and fridge efficiency.  You can use an extra wash cloth or even a folded fun times or other "mailer" you get in cabin.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, Markmom18 said:

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

I just checked my statement from last my Panorama cruise two weeks ago. I ordered a "club soda" on the first day and the charge was $3.21. Of course that would include the added gratuity. I don't know what brand it was but if Bubly is what they have now it was probably an unflavored Bubly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emtfish said:

Are they using it as mixer?  Nothing goes better than bubly and titos

if they aren't, they should be! 

We also used the Mango Bubly to make fruit smoothies at home this past week. Used frozen fruit and instead of just using fruit juice to mix it with, we did 1/2 OJ and 1/2 Mango Bubly. It was SO good! Just light, refreshing and not as filling! 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:59 AM, MistyRo76 said:

I got my Bubly from the coffee bar on my cruise in January.  The barista handed me the can.  The flavors on the Valor were grapefruit, orange, and lime.  Pepsi is the owner of Bubly, so there is hope Carnival will expand the flavors onboard once the product transition settles down.