"GROUP LIVE" Crown Princess 2/15-2/25 Southern Caribbean Voyager

CineGraphic

Is anyone else doing the St. Kitts "half day tour with light lunch", 2/22, 10am to 2pm with Leeward Islands Charters?

We received an email from them today saying they had not reached the minimum needed and would email us on Friday with an update. 

If you don't have plans, consider booking this.  I haven't done it before, but it came recommended from another passenger on this thread 

https://www.leewardislandscharters.com/st-kitts-tours/half-day-tour/

20 hours ago, DawnZ said:

Is anyone else doing the St. Kitts "half day tour with light lunch", 2/22, 10am to 2pm with Leeward Islands Charters?

We received an email from them today saying they had not reached the minimum needed and would email us on Friday with an update. 

If you don't have plans, consider booking this.  I haven't done it before, but it came recommended from another passenger on this thread 

https://www.leewardislandscharters.com/st-kitts-tours/half-day-tour/

I wish they would decide soon.  We'd schedule something else if this is a no go.  Contact me in D327 if you hear anything more.  Candy.

It’s a beautiful day in Antiqua. Pam and I are “liming” (chilling) at our favorite spot, Beach Limerz. Gail and her staff really know how to take care of their guests. If you come, don’t expect things to be instantaneous. Relax, and enjoy yourself. We always opt for the all inclusive day pass which includes taxi pick-up and drop-off at the pier, a few drinks, lunch, loungers and an umbrella.

Hi,

Could you let me know what email address you have for Beach Limerz, I emailed them a few days ago but have heard nothing back.

thanks

Rob

3 hours ago, Cash123 said:

It’s a beautiful day in Antiqua. Pam and I are “liming” (chilling) at our favorite spot, Beach Limerz. Gail and her staff really know how to take care of their guests. If you come, don’t expect things to be instantaneous. Relax, and enjoy yourself. We always opt for the all inclusive day pass which includes taxi pick-up and drop-off at the pier, a few drinks, lunch, loungers and an umbrella.

Hi,

Could you let me know what email address you have for Beach Limerz, I emailed them a few days ago but have heard nothing back.

thanks

Rob

info@beachlimerz.com

remember island time goes a bit slower than we’re used to. Give Gail a few days, and then try again.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:45 AM, MissP22 said:

Let us know the outcome if you find out. 

Good evening. I read on another Princess site that the next cruise just got word they would be skipping Princess Cay and schedule times for other ports have changed. This leads me to believe the fix didn’t work. 

Last night, as we sailed from Antigua to Barbados, stabilizers came out again. It got pretty bumpy. It makes for the best nights sleep though! 

Tonight we are on our way to St. Lucia.  As the island is only 100 miles or so away, we’re going a bit slower. No need to hurry! 

41 minutes ago, mmsoko said:

Any idea why we're being asked our flight times when we’ve already put that info on departure forms?

Am I imagining that we’re moving slower?

Disembarkation papers?  You'd thin k that they could print them with your info on them, or, better yet, let us print them from the Cruise Personalizer before the cruise.  We always stay over 1-3 nights post-cruise, yet, even when I indicate that & request last off on the form, we always get an earlier departure time, then I have to go to Guest Services and swap my luggage tags for the last off color. 

Last 3 cruises have been on Medallion, when I walk to the lounge for disembarkation, usually about 20 minutes before our time, they have already announced every color!

On 2/19/2020 at 11:19 AM, blue cow dog said:

Did you make your inserts for your medallion holders?  If so with what type of paper.  I was thinking maybe scrapbook paper as it's a little thicker.  Thanks

Yes, I did.  Scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby.  Traced the blue Princess card and cut out.  Also got the black lanyards from Hobby Lobby. 

Well, I made it to the finals of Voice of the Ocean, I’ll be singing Lou Rawls’, “You’ll Never Find”. All of the finalists rehearsed with the band for the first time today, and everyone sounded good. It should be a fun way to end the cruise.

• Like 2

Well, my luggage is slightly heavier, thanks to the trophy from Voice of the Ocean. All winners between now and sometime in the fall will be considered for the grand finale competition, which will sail out of Los Angeles, later this year.

66A00863-9D28-45AB-B32C-FC90CE9D9B6B.jpeg

B421978E-0AAB-439D-8216-3DC7A8D7FA26.jpeg

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Like 3

Congrats!  You did an amazing job and absolutely deserved the trophy!

We just returned to a cold rain in Kansas City and am already missing palm trees and rocking to sleep each night.  I meant to join this post while on board but struggled with the internet connection (we just used our free minutes but had problems with the log out)

Overall, a great cruise!  A few hiccups here and there but had a fabulous time!

Now to make the ground at home stop rocking......:)

• Thanks 1