Sapphire Princess Staying In OZ Winter 2020?

1 minute ago, queenslander said:

I am Elite and didn't receive an email but pre-registered with an agent. I usually book online as I like to manage it myself but in this case the agent might get to it quicker! 

There is no special treatment for Elite. Its everyone for themselves. 

Just now, thistledoo said:

Just checked the clean site and they are showing prices vastly different from yesterday for the 17n Fremantle-Syd on June 8.   Balconies now from $2479, were from $1749.   Hopefully not a glitch.

maybe it includes the beverage package. Cause I looked on another site and I couldn't work out why the prices had jumped so much but the TA were promoting it including drinks package. 

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Annoying that TAs are getting through but the prices aren't up on the website.

The prices are up on the OZ site. It will give you some idea but it unfortunely will not help you book at Princess

15 minutes ago, redransom said:

My TA has just confirmed our B2B balcony for the 1 and 8 May cruises. First time on Princess so should be fun!

I'm gald that you have a booking.

Thanks for letting us know that TA's are getting through.

Very interesting.

You will enjoy your Princess cruise. Lot of activities to do during the day. Princess have a large cruise director's staff.

The sapphire is a wonderful ship with the an international cafe and Alfredo's. Do try the pizza restauran,t it is included in the cruise fare.

Edited by sewgood
spelling
  • Like 1

After an hour of refreshing the Princess website on my laptop and phone as well as calling Princess, I got through calling.
I managed to get what I wanted but as the person I booked with said, what would normally take her 4 minutes to do, is taking 20. 

Hang in there and good luck!

3 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes. all the prices are up on the OZ site but you can't select a specific cabin.

I don't think you are normally able to select a specific cabin at that site, but at least it did give me the prices of all the categories. Which is better than the Princess site at the moment.

Good luck OzKiwi in booking a room.

I'm going to give up for now and try again much later in the day.

6 minutes ago, Calabazar said:

After an hour of refreshing the Princess website on my laptop and phone as well as calling Princess, I got through calling.
I managed to get what I wanted but as the person I booked with said, what would normally take her 4 minutes to do, is taking 20. 

Hang in there and good luck!

I've been in the phone queue for two hours now.

2 minutes ago, sewgood said:

I don't think you are normally able to select a specific cabin at that site, but at least it did give me the prices of all the categories. Which is better than the Princess site at the moment.

Good luck OzKiwi in booking a room.

I'm going to give up for now and try again much later in the day.

You used to be able to choose cabins.

6 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Oh no! I just kept dialling and getting the busy signal, hang up call again. Repeat. After an hour of that I finally got the ringing tone. The consultant said she had been able to see how many calls were queued early on but then she couldn’t see anything. So maybe you are in a queue to nowhere? 

2 minutes ago, Calabazar said:

Oh no! I just kept dialling and getting the busy signal, hang up call again. Repeat. After an hour of that I finally got the ringing tone. The consultant said she had been able to see how many calls were queued early on but then she couldn’t see anything. So maybe you are in a queue to nowhere? 

Maybe. I'll trying dialing again.

6 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said: