Sapphire Princess Staying In OZ Winter 2020?

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Fingers crossed for you Leigh, don't tell too many people about those Caribe balconies haha!!

BD category, forward of the Aft lifts, but still BD so cheaper, way to go.

Best to keep them a secret Cheryl! We first had one on the Diamond as we were doing a relocation cruise to Singapore and thought the bigger balcony might be good. It was! We usually get a mid aft one but have had a mid forward on one cruise. 

Leigh

I would like to pre register for one of the Sapphire cruises but I don't have a travel agent as I normally book everything myself.  I know you can't mention travel agencies on CC but can someone point me in the right direction of finding a good agent to pre register with.  I live in Perth if that makes a difference 😃

22 minutes ago, Jatee said:

I would like to pre register for one of the Sapphire cruises but I don't have a travel agent as I normally book everything myself.  I know you can't mention travel agencies on CC but can someone point me in the right direction of finding a good agent to pre register with.  I live in Perth if that makes a difference 😃

These are online cruise travel agencies usually. One could be Oz ........ or another Clean ........ - easily found if you google.

Leigh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jatee said:

Ok awesome, thanks Leigh.  Interesting, Oz did not have any for Sapphire from Perth.  The other one did though.  Make my choice easier...

I also saw ads for Hello ..... with the Winter, early Spring cruises.

2 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

I’m really surprised these Sapphire cruises aren’t up on the Princess website yet, even without the prices! Not sure why they wound be delaying putting them all up for all to see, 🤔🤷‍♀️🚢🚢

Me too. Usually they come up several days before the release date. Maybe they've changed their system. Too many phone calls saying "Why can't I book ... ".

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

11 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

What's the bet their online booking system will melt down again? It did when the first Majestic booking went on sale a couple of years ago.

Won’t that be handy, if that happens!! Might need to sit on the phone. Wonder what time I should start dialing?? 🤔🤷‍♀️😳

16 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Won’t that be handy, if that happens!! Might need to sit on the phone. Wonder what time I should start dialing?? 🤔🤷‍♀️😳

Laptop with one hand, phone in the other, that's my plan. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, icat2000 said:

They on the website but you can't book them. Hopeless. 

I found that too. Prices not available.

Will stay near the computer and check in every five minutes until I get sick of it, then maybe check every hour.