Easy Drink Pkg/Wifi Pkg included with Promotion

rnr4thatsme

Hi there,

I'm considering upgrading the drink package from the easy to the premium.   Does anyone have a list of what the premium includes as opposed to the upgraded premium?   I am hoping to be able to get Grey Goose and soda, Mojitos and Frozen drinks like pina coladas.  Would the premium be sufficient for that?  Does anyone know what the internet package that is included is comprised of?    I usually buy the social media package only if one's available as I can keep in touch with family via Facebook.

The Premium drinks package inclusions don't vary whether you upgrade to it from the Easy package or purchase it at full price.  Premium will include all drinks up to $12, unfortunately at times MSC likes to tweak the actual costs of certain beverages so actual brands that fall at $12 or less may vary.  I hesitate to post a bar menu as the prices seem to change with some frequency and it's even not unusual to find different prices at different bars on the same ship.  Your best bet is to find a very recent posting of a bar menu, and even that won't mean it will be the same as when you sail.  In general most all of the frozen drinks will be covered as will all the beers.  The wine list will include some much better choices, but will probably be more limited in the specialty restaurant.  The higher end liquors will be out of reach, but I believe Grey Goose is currently covered.  The special "mixologist" type drinks made with higher end liquor will be priced above the Premium package.

• Like 1