hot tubs on MSC ARMONIA?

mteebuss

18 hours ago, Até said:

Barely anyone on the pool deck and the hot tubs are full.

And your point is?

Before I would make any assumptions about the deck photos, I would like to know the air temperature and time of day. From the shadows and depending on the direction of travel, it appears to be early in the morning or later in the afternoon.

It may be that it was too cool for many to use the pool deck or too early (or late) for many passengers on deck.

48 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

And your point is?

Search YouTube for Armonia videos of the pool deck.  For a "small" ship it gets mighty crowded up there. There are lots of reviews saying there's no chance getting in one at a "normal" time.  Don't even think about it on a sea day.  Those pictures are nice and show an idyllic scene but I don't think they are representative of what one is normally going to encounter at the hot tubs on that ship.  My point about the pictures posted was that even at a very quiet time on the pool deck the hot tubs were still full.

7 hours ago, Homosassa said:

And your point is?

Before I would make any assumptions about the deck photos, I would like to know the air temperature and time of day. From the shadows and depending on the direction of travel, it appears to be early in the morning or later in the afternoon.

It may be that it was too cool for many to use the pool deck or too early (or late) for many passengers on deck.

First pic taken Sept 1, 2019 @ 12:14 pm.  Second visit to Costa Maya.

Second pic Aug 27, 2019 @ 9:16 am.  First sea day.  

I have all mornings to roam the ship taking pictures, as my sister doesn't roll out of bed until noon - or later.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Até said:

Not trying to be picky but with the same people in both pics?  I'd be surprised if that's a sea day, but it does look like morning more than noon.

They were taken with my iphone and time/dated.  Sorry you don't think they are genuine.  EM

On 2/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, Até said:

The two small hot tubs for 2000 passengers seem to be a common complaint in the Armonia reviews.

On my Armonia cruise in January,  the lifeguard regulated use of the hot tubs. If folks were waiting to get into the hot tubs, the lifeguard would kick out the folks that had been in the longest. The system was fair, it worked well, and anyone who wanted to use the hot tubs could do so. I used them as much as I wanted throughout the week. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cruiser Bruiser said:

On my Armonia cruise in January,  the lifeguard regulated use of the hot tubs. If folks were waiting to get into the hot tubs, the lifeguard would kick out the folks that had been in the longest. The system was fair, it worked well, and anyone who wanted to use the hot tubs could do so. I used them as much as I wanted throughout the week. 

Thanks! That's good to know!🌞