Curacao Island & Beach Tour

dlphn501

Has anyone done this excursion through ShoreExcursionsGroup dot com?  Just wondering if it's any good?  I was going to get a day passes at Santa Barbara Resort, but we are only in port until 3pm, so we would only have 3 hours max at the facility.  Doesn't seem worth the price tag.  It will be me and my 2 young daughters traveling.  I had wanted to hit up the Blue Curacao Distillery (mainly to get some authentic Curacao and free samples; don't care too much for a tour), and the Island & Beach Tour stops there.  It's also 2 hours on Mambo Beach which seems sufficient.  Are we able to "leave" the tour and take a taxi from the beach?  It starts at 10 am and says it's 4 hours, so that means we won't get back until 2pm, and that's a little too close for comfort for me making it back to the ship without getting left behind!  

• 5 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 9:40 AM, dlphn501 said:

3pm

3pm? You got bushwacked, hate it for you. Sorry I just found this thread better late than never I guess. 

I was here, Curacao several times, it's very unfortunate you were not on this island longer. 

Easily one of my favorite islands anywhere. Did the Santa Barbara Beach and Golf Resort day pass with about 15 others from our CC group off the ship, the Caribbean Princess. Best resort day pass in the Southern Caribbean hands down. 

We didn't disembark Curacao until 10pm. Spent the day at the resort got back to the ship cleaned up and went downtown and had dinner on the river. 

Curacao days are long and hot, drinks are tall and cold. 

SO AWESOME!!

Edited by TTEllis
Typo
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2020 at 9:46 PM, TTEllis said:

3pm? You got bushwacked, hate it for you. Sorry I just found this thread better late than never I guess. 

I was here, Curacao several times, it's very unfortunate you were not on this island longer. 

Easily one of my favorite islands anywhere. Did the Santa Barbara Beach and Golf Resort day pass with about 15 others from our CC group off the ship, the Caribbean Princess. Best resort day pass in the Southern Caribbean hands down. 

We didn't disembark Curacao until 10pm. Spent the day at the resort got back to the ship cleaned up and went downtown and had dinner on the river. 

Curacao days are long and hot, drinks are tall and cold. 

SO AWESOME!!

How much is the day at this resort? Pool? Nice beach? Food? Thanks!!

Big Al

On 9/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, big al said:

How much is the day at this resort? Pool? Nice beach? Food? Thanks!!

Big Al

Sandals is not opening here until (scheduled) April 2022.

Edited by bup1224
Typo