New Cruise Programme

jocap

Well it says "New" on the heading!

Channel 5, Friday Feb 14th, at 8pm - "Building the Mega Ships"

Starts with MSC Bellissima.

Channel 5 seems to like a cruising programme on Fridays- or else a different sort of Jane programme!

• Like 1

I thought it was very interesting and informative. Now we all know about drinking water, stablisers, azipods,  and scrubbers!

A different slant on the usual cruise ship programmes on Channel 5.

It was just a one-off I think as it's the Yorkshire Steam Railway next week.

• Like 1

What sounds like a cruise bashing programme will be shown on Channel 4 on the 3rd March at 8pm.  Title is Nightmare Cruises: Going Overboard.

A documentary examining cases of cruise ship passengers falling overboard, etc etc.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, babs135 said:

What sounds like a cruise bashing programme will be shown on Channel 4 on the 3rd March at 8pm.  Title is Nightmare Cruises: Going Overboard.

A documentary examining cases of cruise ship passengers falling overboard, etc etc.

I'm not sure what prompted Channel 4 to even make this programme. It was mostly what we already knew about in news articles from years ago.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:58 PM, Ray66 said:

I'm not sure what prompted Channel 4 to even make this programme. It was mostly what we already knew about in news articles from years ago.

Watched it last night and that's one hour of my life I won't get back.  Absolutely pointless programme and as you say, simply rehashed bits from previous similar programmes.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:30 PM, babs135 said:

Watched it last night and that's one hour of my life I won't get back.  Absolutely pointless programme and as you say, simply rehashed bits from previous similar programmes.

It seems some people love trashing cruises and cruising.

• 2 weeks later...

There was to be another new cruise programme on More4 at 9pm - New - Billion Pound Cruise 1 of 3 - following daily life on the Symphony of the Seas. This has now been replaced by another programme as has the programme after it about The World's Most Luxurious Airline.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ray66 said:

There was to be another new cruise programme on More4 at 9pm - New - Billion Pound Cruise 1 of 3 - following daily life on the Symphony of the Seas. This has now been replaced by another programme as has the programme after it about The World's Most Luxurious Airline.

Thanks for the info Ray.  We were on the Symphony at the beginning of February and was looking forward to watching the programme.  I'd set for it but thought the machine had failed me but couldn't even find it on search.  I wonder why they pulled it.  Do they think we would be upset by watching such a programme?  

We are not all snowflakes!!!!!