Anse Marcel

EeyoreRN

• 2 years later...

Well, this resort intrigued me so I booked through “Resort for a day “ for our November cruise. I will report back as I have not seen any other mention of it. 

I would like to add that our last wonderful “resort for a day” was in the Dominican Republic and was called Sanctuary Cap Cana, so that will be the comparing factor for wonderfulness. 

Curious about your plan to use day pass at Secrets.  Did you try calling Secrets first to inquire about day pass availability and cost direct?  I definitely would be interested in reading your review if you go and are willing to report on your experience.  At about $200 per person for two (including round trip taxi) it is pretty pricey but maybe you will find it worth it given all inclusive food and drinks at beautiful spot.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:19 AM, SnorkelAway said:

Curious about your plan to use day pass at Secrets.  Did you try calling Secrets first to inquire about day pass availability and cost direct?  I definitely would be interested in reading your review if you go and are willing to report on your experience.  At about $200 per person for two (including round trip taxi) it is pretty pricey but maybe you will find it worth it given all inclusive food and drinks at beautiful spot.

Challenge accepted. Hello SnorkelAway,

yes I did call and inquire and no one knew anything about a day pass. As an aside, we had a horrible time in Antigua at The Royalton Resort and it occurred because I was given incorrect information from the resort itself and went to great pains to book directly. 

I realize the phrase “managing expectations “ could be useful here, but I am really hoping Secrets will be elegant and classy, and service oriented vs the “it’s free!! Give me more!” Attitude. 

scanditaly

• Thanks 1