Classic Soda Package question

curlybelle2

(The package includes all, fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu.) 

I never knew the soda package included mocktails and smoothies. What are the mocktail and smoothies that are included? And can you get them at any bar?

Thanks, 

6 hours ago, LeeW said:

New package includes anything without alcohol at a bar.  But it also costs quite a bit.  We quit buying when they dropped the soda-only package at around $6/day.

Yes the soda package cost a lot more then we used to pay. We are deciding if its worth the extra cost. We mainly just want it for the pop and not the mocktails. We might just bring some pop on the ship with us. 

20 hours ago, curlybelle2 said:

(The package includes all, fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), mocktails, and smoothies as per the menu.) 

I never knew the soda package included mocktails and smoothies. What are the mocktail and smoothies that are included? And can you get them at any bar?

Thanks, 

As with any drink package. How much will you use it? I drink a lot of diet soda. The smoothies are nice. Pina Colada, Miami Vice, Mango swirl, Strawberry swirl, just without the rum. Still taste great. When I am ready to get a burger I get a milk, vanilla, strawberry or chocolate smoothie. Tastes a lot like a milk shake. From any bar that does frozen drinks.

On 13 February 2020 at 9:47 PM, LeeW said:

We quit buying when they dropped the soda-only package at around $6/day.

Have heard quite a few people stopped buying it when they included mock tails, smoothies etc. Expensive at new price for those who may be diabetic or trying to cut back on sugar intake.

Wish Cruiseline would take note and offer soda only package again..unlikely, I know!

6 hours ago, Reina del Mar said:

Have heard quite a few people stopped buying it when they included mock tails, smoothies etc. Expensive at new price for those who may be diabetic or trying to cut back on sugar intake.

Wish Cruiseline would take note and offer soda only package again..unlikely, I know!

Even if they did. Those diabetics would not purchase anyhow. At $8.00 would still be expensive for a diet soda unless you drink a lot every day.

On 2/14/2020 at 10:59 AM, twodaywonder said:

As with any drink package. How much will you use it? I drink a lot of diet soda. The smoothies are nice. Pina Colada, Miami Vice, Mango swirl, Strawberry swirl, just without the rum. Still taste great. When I am ready to get a burger I get a milk, vanilla, strawberry or chocolate smoothie. Tastes a lot like a milk shake. From any bar that does frozen drinks.

Am definitely going to try each and every one of the drinks you have listed - LOL. Thanks! 

How do I order the flavored smoothies? Are these available on the Royal? I was bummed out because there are no shakes.  I will also be ordering the mocktails you listed but there is a debate where some bar tenders only allow you to order what’s on the menu?