"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

Hello Cruise Friends…

It's time once again to board the beautiful  Oasis of the Seas as we go on the NEWLY AMPed UP  Oasis of the Seas...

251F2EF2-8A6E-487A-8C92-DE71AEB1D521_zps

Are you ready?

34FB7483-CBD1-4B1E-9E42-29099567AC26_zps

2B4B003C-698A-4560-AD3D-CDE5BFDDADCD_zps

If you weren't cruising with me during 2019 and my last sailing on Oasis of the Seas, here is what you missed...

"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. December 1-8, 2019 - AMPed Up Fourfector Cruise with Maureencruiser

"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 15-22, 2019 -Eastern Itinerary

"Live" From Allure of the Seas. May 5-12, 2019 - Powerful and Mysteriously Attractive

"Live" From Symphony of the Seas. February 9-16, 2019 - Trainman-2 Tribute

My previous "Live" trip reports on Oasis class ships...

"Live" from Oasis of the Seas, November 4-11, 2018.

"Live" from Harmony of the Seas, September 8-15, 2018

"Live" from the Oasis of the Seas, November 12-19, 2017 part One

"Live" from Allure of the Seas. November 17-24, 2013

Sadly Maureen won't be with me on this cruise unless she is doing a last minute surprise and I suddenly see her on the ship, which would be wonderful.

This cruise I've once again took advantage of the Unlimited Dining package and Deluxe Beverage Package. When sailing on Lady Oasis this past December I surely missed the Champaign Bar, but had a wonderful time at the Globe & Atlas and Rising Tide Bar.

Our itinerary during the next 7 days and 7 nights:

40C25C15-1712-439F-A912-FF9D9A23A617_zps

Two more days to go!!

81FE6A90-0D2C-4BE2-B617-F69D83130081_zps

Welcome aboard! Sit back, relax and get ready to go cruising!

Till a later time, soon to be "Live" from "Oasis of the Seas"!

Edited by MrFunInTheSun
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This cruise we should be in good hands as I’ve bought the lightning speed internet aboard the beautiful Lady Oasis...

A73F84D4-915B-4E52-9E69-EDD23F5B004F_zps

Only two more days to go...

E70D54AA-C388-4D65-B137-76759F652332_zps

On Tuesday around 7:15pm, four days before cruise day I got an email from Royal Caribbean that I had won my Royal Up offer going from my regular ocean view room on deck 8 to a neighborhood balcony on deck 11. Total bid amount paid was $100. I had bid the lowest of lowest available. Was hoping it was a boardwalk balcony, my win is a Central Park balcony. I’ve never stayed in a Central Park balcony so this will be a nice change.

83BCCE2A-7F86-4EAA-95D8-1660F795C70A_zps

Past cruises I’ve lost a Royal Up bid I’ve not learned I lost until the day before the cruise.

In preparation for the cruise I’ve been trying to teach my dogs that I will miss very much in the next week how to text. Hasn’t worked out to well...

6D56F53D-4061-4802-81C7-1294E280BB4C_zps

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Leaving next week!  Can’t wait 🙂. Following 🙂. Would love if you could let us know who is playing in the music hall 🙂

Thanks for following along! You’re in for an amazing cruise next week. I’ll be posting the daily Compass each day so I’ll surely have this information for you. 😀

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Happy to be sailing along with you on the newly AMPed Oasis! 

Maureencruiser, any chance you can pull off the surprise appearance on this Oasis sailing? 😎

Thanks for following along! Oh if Maureen should up at the pier on Sunday for a surprise appearance would be amazing. 😀

4 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Following along.

Thanks for following along! 

14 minutes ago, lady_mac said:

I'll also be on this sailing.

Tapping my heels 3 times, so hopefully Maureen will show up.

See you in 2 days

Whoop Whoop! Hope to see you aboard Lady Oasis next week. It would be amazing if Maureen was at the Pier on Sunday. 

12 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Looking forward to the journey!

Enjoy

Thanks for following along!!

I am onboard this cruise too!  I was one of those who received the Junior Suite overbooked emails a couple weeks ago.  Glad to say we were able to keep our Jr Suite, which is a good thing since I have since then suffered a broken right foot.  Look for me with my green knee scooter, lol.  We have stayed in Central Park balcony cabins and have really loved them so I hope you will too!  See you onboard!!!

59 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

I am onboard this cruise too!  I was one of those who received the Junior Suite overbooked emails a couple weeks ago.  Glad to say we were able to keep our Jr Suite, which is a good thing since I have since then suffered a broken right foot.  Look for me with my green knee scooter, lol.  We have stayed in Central Park balcony cabins and have really loved them so I hope you will too!  See you onboard!!!

We are in for an amazing cruise! Hope to see you aboard. Will look for the green scooter. 😀

47 minutes ago, Luuminator said:

I have a request sir. Get a Miami vice for me

Definitely will my friend. 

So excited to follow along and check out the daily compasses. We are on the next eastern on March 1. Interestingly our itinerary is St Maarten, San Juan and then Labadee. I don’t want to wish your cruise to go fast, but I sure would like March to get here😄. Happy sailing!!

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

In preparation for the cruise I’ve been trying to teach my dogs that I will miss very much in the next week how to text. Hasn’t worked out to well...

6D56F53D-4061-4802-81C7-1294E280BB4C_zps

I LOVE this! I’ve actually said OMD to my DH. 🤣

Edited by MalteseMama2
Cut excess