Need help planning brewery/taco crawl in Cabo....

AandBmom

It's possible that the price relates to at least one of the craft beer places being about 20 miles away in the town of San Jose del Cabo. Lots of great taco places in Cabo so you could do that on your own. We are partial to Gardinias for what we consider the best fish tacos in Cabo. Even though we do the All Inclusive option at our timeshare in Cabo, we always manage a trip to Gardinias for lunch each year. Taco Loco in town next to Rips (a locals outdoor bar) is good as well. If you went to Rips (try the Rainbow Shots) then you could get a taco next door at Taco Loco. Another place (but harder to find) is Gordo Lele's for truly outstanding Carne Asada Tacos.

Here is a search I did on TripAdvisor for Brewery's in Cabo. It's a great resource.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=84&geo=152515&scope=2&q=brewery&pid=34633&s=D

51 minutes ago, SDPadreFan said:

It's possible that the price relates to at least one of the craft beer places being about 20 miles away in the town of San Jose del Cabo. Lots of great taco places in Cabo so you could do that on your own. We are partial to Gardinias for what we consider the best fish tacos in Cabo. Even though we do the All Inclusive option at our timeshare in Cabo, we always manage a trip to Gardinias for lunch each year. Taco Loco in town next to Rips (a locals outdoor bar) is good as well. If you went to Rips (try the Rainbow Shots) then you could get a taco next door at Taco Loco. Another place (but harder to find) is Gordo Lele's for truly outstanding Carne Asada Tacos.

Here is a search I did on TripAdvisor for Brewery's in Cabo. It's a great resource.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=84&geo=152515&scope=2&q=brewery&pid=34633&s=D

Thanks so much!  I'll check it all out 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I walked by Gardenia's Tacos before seeing this thread.. I recommend it also. Had one grilled fish and one fried shrimp taco, and then asked for salsa. You get a whole setup including cabbage slaw, mayo and a green sauce (avocado?), grilled serrano peppers, pico de gallo and a few other salsas.

Here are mine before

RRPEDmJEo4tkAHcKB97mrV4wzyfH9gqS-rOatkULMITc-ZYLM9AQVESW4fM3itYoSftFg6Ley5L5JuP2NY5S2q-44ZHjaC_LDDWMrR_3lWN69wm9TtCLDeNXEd3LfRHPAGQqKgRa8VczS4sZtsL8OXkaaoetPaezDpSZdvNSoShoBnGnJIrwm12XJIJjjmGS8LCIBtjnUzQ1niydSoN6BTAnzJKLvfQ0Eug-7hAhFgLstReM8dBgraBhjZYB3Y9Nr-dBjAWinNQd63WvZK5e8dsvzv3YwHtz7ofYohoQw5M7z-dVwZrZ_Ix8qPD_ikt1dfYAyafik0BFSx-L34cDoDf5Sxy1m734vxAMx1dYhyj1ypJZZw_XmeDZXNadF9p6hJxCzHD7n3WwsFe3sqRATzjrKFsLvPETW3pV5CSCsTV_HGQuCm7ueMv5Qstu0MwuogxwYOgjswWDywIuzSIAfqT1K_GHEUg_HEqtaWqd8yMdErUZ-wxlgGD72FNhVOMXGHZCGY7jkLThY1W_JLYOaCMI7oNurL1vzxgYXrE0esAVUfPtNomS0o3pr_tY35W9Bj9f0nJuENGxS2V6MRmisQx8ndIG5lNPrEHRh576fQGWwb605sfrZkmq__uzivgb3Dlz3HKWTOaHw8WaOBNwEkUaQBn8svGQMj8vfKJHjM1JBpRN9rT8VdGaAl5o9A5Hs750jQc-PJloZsFzBDk1jQX57A=w715-h953-no?authuser=0and after:

May be an image of food and indoor