Bridgetown Port Issues and Transfers

suzeshoes

In the disembarkation instructions there is no mention of how you will get on a shuttle, be taken to a large building away from the port shops where you get off, retrieve your luggage, then wait to reboard another shuttle to take you to the port shops and exit. We decided to walk the last part, not wanting to haul all the luggage and carry on pieces for our group back onto another shuttle. In the past, the bags were at the port shops and we left. Sadly, we bumped into a couple who didn’t realize that their luggage was a quarter mile away..... in any case, I must mention a wonderful private transport service: paradise limo. Email Angela and she will set you up with an immaculately clean vehicle with cold water who also provides a mini tour en route to the airport. paradiselimo@caribsurf.com. 

I attended the disembarkation talk and was given comprehensive instructions and a map, but as the shuttle bus was compulsory and the driver didn’t know where to take us, we had to endure the confusion. However, one I informed Seabourn of the confusion they quickly advised the shuttle driver and I assume things improved.