Can you double dip on the AMEX $100 off $500 offer?

Kfrech

We share one account with 2 separate card numbers and 2 separate logins. The offer has shown up under both of our card offers. I've already used the offer attached to my card, but the offer is still available under my husband's card number. Can I used it again. Anyone have any success with this?

We got it on our Delta AE once. It was on both our cards, so we each used it for $500. Then a few months later it showed up on our AE Blue card and we each had it on our cards and used it again. Once was before final payment and the second was after, so we added $1000 in OBC figuring that if we didn’t use it, we could get it back. Of course we used it all...lol

Thanks for the input. Are your Delta AE cards connected to the same account (in other words, you only pay one bill regardless of what card is used?)

We have the offers on our AE Blue Card. Two different card numbers, but one account. We pay one bill.

1 hour ago, Kfrech said:

Thanks for the input. Are your Delta AE cards connected to the same account (in other words, you only pay one bill regardless of what card is used?)

We have the offers on our AE Blue Card. Two different card numbers, but one account. We pay one bill.

We have 2 different card numbers but one account and have been able in the past to use it for both of us. In fact, it came up again with a new date and I was able to use it on HAL to buy OBC.

Yes, you can use the promo on both cards sine it is offered on both cards.  We also have one account, but each of our cards have different numbers.  I forget if AE considers that a joint account or if one of us is an "authorized user".  But, if AE offers it on both cards, then I feel you should use it on both cards. :)  I have doubled up on both HAL/CLIA and Celebrity promotions like this.

We have one AE Blue account with 2 separate card numbers and 2 separate logins and in the past we have each received the Amex offer and have had both offers applied. We have asked the TA to apply a $500 payment using one card number and then to apply the remaining balance (over $500) to the second card.

To hear so many folks talking about these credits is interesting.  I have had my Delta Platinum AMEX Card for many years, and I always pay for entire cruise expenses with that card, I am a 4 star Mariner and I have never received any additional benefits or OBC from AMEX.  

I don't know if they are still offering it.  Someone mentioned it here about a month ago.  But, maybe you should look into your Amex account online and click around for "offers" and see if something is sitting in there for you to use.  You have to use it by March 31.....

1 hour ago, MudderBear said:

Has anyone with AmEx gotten their $100 yet?  I did it about a month ago (applied $500 toward my balance) but haven't received anything yet.  I did call AmEx and they told me I won't get anything until 90 days after March 30.😝

I used the offer to buy OBC and the credit showed up within a couple of days. 

30 minutes ago, Boatsafloat2 said:

Love2cruise77  -  we don’t have this offer on our gold or everyday cards.  How would we add it using the link you posted?

When you log in from that link it should take you directly to the offer.  If it doesn’t then you don’t have it for this round.

• 1 month later...