Sky Princess "secrets"?

caribbean2000

The nightstand lamps each have a USB charging port.

The toilet paper holder has been repositioned from the awkward placement on the Regal.

Another quiet place to sit is at the outer seating for Alfredo’s and Le Mer restaurants. Did not see a single party seated at those tables once during our two weeks on the Sky.

You will love the Sky! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, h-sar said:

The nightstand lamps each have a USB charging port.

The toilet paper holder has been repositioned from the awkward placement on the Regal.

Another quiet place to sit is at the outer seating for Alfredo’s and Le Mer restaurants. Did not see a single party seated at those tables once during our two weeks on the Sky.

You will love the Sky! 

This is where it is on the SKY. See it?

Sky 7.jpg

39 minutes ago, EightFurryPaws said:

The little elite bags have different toiletries in them and are usually placed on the bathroom counter for the elite passenger category

Those bags are a Captain's Circle Elite perk and should be on all ships. See your Captain's Circle host if you don't get them.

On the Sky in November the elite toiletries bags were replaced by a folded towel made into a bowl to hold the toiletries minus the tubes of lotion & shampoo.  On the bathroom counter there were pump bottles of lotion & hand soap (no bar of soap).  Our cabin steward said the gold bags for elite toiletries were no longer available on the Sky.

BC5163F9-0307-4014-AC13-6791061969F2.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

On 2/17/2020 at 1:19 PM, mollygirl said:

Great tips!  I am on board right now anchored off Grand Cayman enjoying my morning coffee!  It’s a beautiful day!  Am in an a partially obstructed balcony on Emerald deck.  Lifeboat on bottom half but I don’t mind.  It is good to have fresh air.  Plan to watch Judy under the stars tonight on MUTS!  My 29th Princess Cruise with 3 more booked in the next year.  Just recently joined this group and am enjoying it!  Go Princess!! 

Ooh what cabin number? - we have one in the autumn!  Very excited!

On 2/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, Jeter02 said:

I'm on her now. This my 4ty sailing on her and another visit next month. My only tip is..... Enjoy your time onboard. She is elegant and lovely. The production shows are too notch. Rock Opera and 5 Skies in my opinion are legitimately the best shows princess has across the fleet.

We walked out of 5 Skies. It was ridiculous in my humble opinion. We never got the chance to see Rock Opera 😞

5 minutes ago, jovisoul said:

We walked out of 5 Skies. It was ridiculous in my humble opinion. We never got the chance to see Rock Opera 😞

Great thing about cruising..... Everyone has their own personal preference. There's always something to be found to enjoy that's palletable to ones taste.

• Like 2