Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
caribbean2000

Sky Princess "secrets"?

Recommended Posts

The little elite bags have different toiletries in them and are usually placed on the bathroom counter for the elite passenger category

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The nightstand lamps each have a USB charging port.

The toilet paper holder has been repositioned from the awkward placement on the Regal.

Another quiet place to sit is at the outer seating for Alfredo’s and Le Mer restaurants. Did not see a single party seated at those tables once during our two weeks on the Sky.

 

You will love the Sky! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, h-sar said:

The nightstand lamps each have a USB charging port.

The toilet paper holder has been repositioned from the awkward placement on the Regal.

Another quiet place to sit is at the outer seating for Alfredo’s and Le Mer restaurants. Did not see a single party seated at those tables once during our two weeks on the Sky.

 

You will love the Sky! 

 

This is where it is on the SKY. See it?

Sky 7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, EightFurryPaws said:

The little elite bags have different toiletries in them and are usually placed on the bathroom counter for the elite passenger category

 

Those bags are a Captain's Circle Elite perk and should be on all ships. See your Captain's Circle host if you don't get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

Those bags are a Captain's Circle Elite perk and should be on all ships. See your Captain's Circle host if you don't get them.

Thank you for the great idea, never thought of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the Sky in November the elite toiletries bags were replaced by a folded towel made into a bowl to hold the toiletries minus the tubes of lotion & shampoo.  On the bathroom counter there were pump bottles of lotion & hand soap (no bar of soap).  Our cabin steward said the gold bags for elite toiletries were no longer available on the Sky.

 

BC5163F9-0307-4014-AC13-6791061969F2.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EightFurryPaws said:

Thank you for the great idea, never thought of that.


I first ask our cabin attendant for any missing items which they have provided if available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 1:19 PM, mollygirl said:

Great tips!  I am on board right now anchored off Grand Cayman enjoying my morning coffee!  It’s a beautiful day!  Am in an a partially obstructed balcony on Emerald deck.  Lifeboat on bottom half but I don’t mind.  It is good to have fresh air.  Plan to watch Judy under the stars tonight on MUTS!  My 29th Princess Cruise with 3 more booked in the next year.  Just recently joined this group and am enjoying it!  Go Princess!! 

Ooh what cabin number? - we have one in the autumn!  Very excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, Jeter02 said:

I'm on her now. This my 4ty sailing on her and another visit next month. My only tip is..... Enjoy your time onboard. She is elegant and lovely. The production shows are too notch. Rock Opera and 5 Skies in my opinion are legitimately the best shows princess has across the fleet.

We walked out of 5 Skies. It was ridiculous in my humble opinion. We never got the chance to see Rock Opera 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jovisoul said:

We walked out of 5 Skies. It was ridiculous in my humble opinion. We never got the chance to see Rock Opera 😞

Great thing about cruising..... Everyone has their own personal preference. There's always something to be found to enjoy that's palletable to ones taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...