which cabin?

redsport

Hi all!

We booked a suite on the Crystal 7 day Greek island in September.  We were thinking of downgrading to an exterior cabin as most of time would be in port anyway and the savings is pretty good.  Is there a big difference between the xc cabin and the suite?  What do like about each one? What would you recommend?

Any advice is well appreciated.

Thanks!

I just upgraded to a suite with balcony for our sailing in March 2021.

I quite like the idea of priority boarding plus the bottle of sparkling wine on embarkation and a few other benefits that I can't remember off the top of my head but they are listed on their website under onboard experiences/concierge.

• 3 weeks later...

We had a junior suite on the Crystal.  While the junior suite did not give any priority boarding or sparkling champagne or concierge service, we were very happy with our cabin.  It was definitely larger than the next grade down and we loved having a balcony especially as we sailed the Greek islands.  I also felt the location of our cabin was very good, easy to get to the dining areas and entertainment, yet quiet.  I hope this helps!!

• 1 month later...

I also have a question regarding the cabins.

We are looking at the Crystal for next summer.  Just wondering what the difference is between the Premium (XC Superior) and the Deluxe (XD Superior)?  I'm thinking the XD is a suite?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:46 AM, dr alaok said:

I also have a question regarding the cabins.

We are looking at the Crystal for next summer.  Just wondering what the difference is between the Premium (XC Superior) and the Deluxe (XD Superior)?  I'm thinking the XD is a suite?

Thanks.

All of the X(?) cabins are outside cabins with a view - except for on Deck 6 where some of them have obstructed views (XBO).

The suites are SBJ, S, SB, and SG.  The SBJ does not have the amenities that "suites" have.  The S suite does not have a balcony.

Stan