Princess Survey Email Seems Suspicious

spirit rev

I just received a survey that is supposed to be from Princess wanting my opinion about cruising and Princess Cruises. I'M SUSPICIOUS. In the email is a request that the contents of the survey be kept confidential. This does not seem normal for Princess. Also, the sending email does not seem to have come from Princess. I have NOT clicked to take the survey. 

Just wondering if anyone else has received such an email. 

If it looks like this & is from noreply@qemailserver.com that’s from a marketing company used by Princess which I’ve participated in & just completed that survey.  As always it states:  

Please note, we kindly ask that you keep the contents of this survey confidential. 

Best regards,
Princess Cruises

DA62F8AD-156C-4D3E-8C47-C0B1F5C04284.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spirit rev said:

I just received a survey that is supposed to be from Princess wanting my opinion about cruising and Princess Cruises. I'M SUSPICIOUS. In the email is a request that the contents of the survey be kept confidential. This does not seem normal for Princess. Also, the sending email does not seem to have come from Princess. I have NOT clicked to take the survey. 

Just wondering if anyone else has received such an email. 

I always respond to the survey. It's usually in my inbox by the time I get home. It has my booking number in the subject line and my member number in the top right of the page. As someone else said, it's from noreply@qemailserver.com. Once you complete the survey, you get a survey response thank you.

I keep getting emails from Princess to complete a survey for my Ruby Princess cruise which finished early December. I completed the survey two days after we got back yet still keep getting emails to do it. When I click on the later emails link I get a message that I have already completed the survey!

I received and completed it.  It is legit.  I've received one before too.  They have been mentioned here in the past.  Princess sends these out occasionally asking for our input.  

it does not ask for any personal info or banking info or anything else like that.  

This is NOT the end of your cruise survey.  That is totally different. 

This is a survey about features and offerings on the ships and what they mean to you as a passenger and if they affect your deciding to book, etc.  

Edited by cruisintoddler
  • Like 3

Yes, I had one recently in regard to my upcoming 2021 TA on Enchanted. Interesting, because Princess cancelled that voyage - clear example of the left hand not speaking to the right. I responded anyway and they did ask that I keep the survey confidential. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for replies. I did check out the survey. It was about an upcoming cruise I have booked. After a couple of you posted about similar emails, I felt safe clicking on the link. I did tell my husband what it was about.