Web site help

riredsox

Is there a way to put both my cruises on the website at the same time?  Or the MSC and Me site?   I would call but they can’t even change my name on the website to include my middle name which is what my passport has.  They are unable to link my Voyager Club number on the website because they say it isn’t the same name.  

We had trip booked which shows online.  Booked another for next year and didn't show.

Logged in,  clicked on name, showed reservation, right under that 'Can't find your booking in the dropdown?  Please click here and link it!'.

Voila, two trips now showing.

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

We had trip booked which shows online.  Booked another for next year and didn't show.

Logged in,  clicked on name, showed reservation, right under that 'Can't find your booking in the dropdown?  Please click here and link it!'.

Voila, two trips now showing.

This might work if they ever change my name to match my bookings.  Celebrity website is just as bad.  I always wonder why these billion dollar companies can't or won’t hire competent web people.

1 hour ago, riredsox said:

This might work if they ever change my name to match my bookings.  Celebrity website is just as bad.  I always wonder why these billion dollar companies can't or won’t hire competent web people.

Name on site must match your booking. They can change it no problem . but you can also open new account for yourself with different mail.