Because I'm Eating  to much on the Sea

You'll All will have your time on the Sea

Then the Loss's will be for Me

Someday hope it will be You and Me

All together on the Sea

Blue Sky's and Good Weather for ALL

Edited by Belle
  • Like 5

Belle - So nice that you checked in ... Wish I was upon the sea right now ... we seem to be having winter with snow here and very cold!  

I am up this week 0.6# of a pound ... It seems that I am now gaining more weight then what I did on our last cruise.  One of these days I will post weight for accountability.  

Good luck to all today.  Jan

• Like 2

Good to hear from you Belle. I hope you are having fun!

Jan and Diana keep up the hard work and the results will come! 

It's been cold and rainy here at home this week, and I have a bad cruise hangover! It's like my family wants me to cook again...and there's laundry...and work! UGH! 🤣 

This week has been pretty good to me weight wise though and the cruise pounds are starting to come off. I'm down 2.1# from Saturday, my first time back on the scale post cruise. 1.1# to go, and I'll be my pre-cruise weight. We brought my MIL with us, and we invited her on another in 2021. My husband talked her into watching the kids so we can take a short 4 day date-cation cruise in May together, so I have a new goal timeline to create. Yay spreadsheets! I need to stay on track at 1.5-2 pounds per week to hit my goal in the next 13.5 weeks. DH wants to lose about 30 by then which will be a big milestone for him. If he meets his goal, he'll be under 300! He was about 365-370 at his heaviest, so this is a huge deal for him, and he's hired a trainer to help. Since we're both in the same frame of mind, I'm hoping it will be easier - it's really hard to stay on track if one of us just isn't in the weight loss "mood".

Beginning weight: 202

Current: 175.9

Next cruise goal - May 25: 150-155 

Final goal - end of 2020: 135

• Like 4

Heya @Belle! @Jan_In_Maine & @winewanderer I'm worse off than y'all! Good job on the loss @melmar02!

I'm up two lbs. 😞 Have to admit to frustration. But also that yesterday a rep from Philly came down with donuts, soft pretzels and tomato pie (think pizza without the cheese). I can avoid the donuts but had 1/2 a soft pretzel and had the tomato pie with my salad at lunch. Then I got home late and tired and had 1/2 a sleeve of ritz (about 15) with salsa con queso and a salad LOL 😞 

I took measurements this morning and am hoping those will go down if the weight doesn't 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

Hi all!

Belle ~ great of you to start the thread even from sea!

I just returned late Sunday night from my Epic cruise & had a great time. I'm up 3 lbs so not too bad for a 10 day cruise with a night in Toronto,  2 in San Juan plus some junk food here that I missed while cruising.

melmar02 ~ I get what you're saying about cooking again! I made nice meals for DH as he batched it while I was away but seem to have lost my touch. I'm sure it'll come back with practice!

Have a great weekend folks.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 3

My first accountability posting!  I'm down 1.1 lbs since last week.  Have been trying to meet my goal of 30-minute walks 6 days per week, following my Noom plan, and going to water aerobics/swimming at least twice a week.  Noom has me weighing myself every day, and I'm beginning to get used to dealing with the ups and downs on the scale from day to day.  It's really helpful to have supportive communities :-).

• Like 5

Jenny - Ritz at night are my nemesis. I think, I'll just have a few; then I look down and the whole sleeve is gone! I bet you're up because of the salt...that's what I would be telling myself anyway. 😉

Jo - Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good time!

IRMO12HD - Way to go!

• Like 3

I finally have a loss again 😄 Two pounds from last week.

This weeks stats:

Start: 208.6 (1/9/20) This week: 204.6

Goal 5/14 (next cruise): 20# loss - 16# remaining

Goal 10/22 (just after 25th anniversary): another 25# loss

Goal end of year: finish weight of 155#

I have about 12 weeks until my cruise, so 16# is a challenge but still doable.

• Like 3

I'm up this week as well, from 137.2 to 137.5 and I'll take it as there were way too many birthdays this week in our family.  One more birthday this weekend and it will go much more smoothly hopefully.  

• Like 3

Hi Ladies! I'm a day late but checking in. The holiday Monday really messed me up. I didn't even realize it was Friday until this morning! I'm down .6# in weight. Took some measurements yesterday while ordering a dress online for my upcoming cruise (only 9 weeks eek!) and I am down a total of 6 inches on waist and hips. So I'm super happy with that loss!

Belle - I hope you are enjoying your cruise!

Jan - sorry to hear of your gain. I'd blame the cold weather and need for comfort foods. 😉

Diana - no loss but no gain - still a win in my books!

Jo - Welcome back! I'm sure that gain was worth it. I love the fabulous food in San Juan. 

PACruise - Congrats on a fabulous loss! Drink lots of water and you might make cruise goal! I have 9 weeks and I'm on track to make mine. 🙂

IRMO - Welcome and congrats on your loss! 

Melmar - Congrats on your loss - I'm sure having hubby on track will make your efforts much easier going forward!

Jenny - I would bet water weight as well due to the salt content on those Ritz..... mmm I love Ritz! And yes,  the scale doesn't reflect all losses. I'm losing inches like crazy but the scale is moving slower. 

Jengi - sorry for your small gain - I'm sure you'll notice a loss next week

Have a great week everyone!!

• Like 4

I'm late in reporting, but I did get on the scale on schedule, and apparently I shouldn't have been so cocky about a breakthrough last week as I'm back up .6, so I'm really feeling for those of you who also posted gains this week. But, the jeans I bought about six weeks ago can go up and down without unbuttoning them, so at least I'm redistributing the weight!

Congrats to all who had losses, way to go!

Hope you all enjoy what's left of your weekend!

• Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 8:10 AM, pacruise804 said:

Robin, what was your holiday on Monday?  We had President's day in the US but I didn't think that would affect you.

Monday holidays always confuse me too 🙂 

It was Family Day in Canada. It's a nice stat holiday created about 10 years ago I think. Nicely breaks up the dryspell between New Year's Day and Easter. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobinCruiser said:

It was Family Day in Canada. It's a nice stat holiday

We have Family Day too but my company makes us work since we're Federal and they tell us this holiday is Provincial.  So we don't tell anyone we're open, haha, makes for a very quiet day.  

• Like 1

Happy "hopefully not any fatter" Fat Tuesday! Starting tomorrow for Lent, I'm cutting out white flour! Only eating whole grain for the next 6 weeks! Hopefully that will help with the scales because I LOOOVE bread! And pasta and cookies and cakes and really anything that is full of sugar and carbs! Down 1 lb. from my splurge last weekend, but still haven't lost all of the weight from the Holidays. I do think my jeans are starting to fit better, though. 

• Like 2

I was wondering when Lent started.  My church observes a literal 40 days so we start a week later and I thought I saw something about it in the bulletin.  I will likely give up diet mountain dew and possibly the majority of this site (except our weigh-in threads of course 😉 ).

• Like 1