Great Stirrup Cay Cabanas

cooncat_mom

I tried searching this, but no luck... I do still miss the old search function...:classic_sad: My husband and I are cruising on the Bliss in March and I've been looking for a cabana of some sort on GSC, but not something as fancy as their Villas.  Will they have smaller, lower priced beach shelters for rent (we're not big beach people - we just want shade!) there? The Villas are lovely but a little high priced for a half day! Thanks!

• Like 1

A Clamshell (for two loungers) should cost around $40-$50 (I don't recall).  Be sure to get one with the mesh for good air-flow!!!  They can be booked onboard the ship, which will get you a Tender Ticket to use.

Cabanas seem to be "off-limits" currently, unless they have completed construction in the area.

You could try calling the Shore Excursion desk at 1-866-625-1167 to ask any questions you might have!

Also, "Private Islands" boards are here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/308-private-islands/

(Great Stirrup Cay does not get much mention ...last post was a reply I made on 2/8/20.)

***Also of note, NCL's Harvest Caye is found in the BELIZE forum!

9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

They sell out fast. 

I believe it!  If we can't get one, we'll just tour around and go back to the ship. The Bliss is pretty big so I know there's some competition there.   We'll give it a shot!

Edited by cooncat_mom
  • Like 1