Beach Bars at Sapphire Beach

Shadow1130

We are going to be at St. Thomas in a few weeks on the Symphony of the Seas.  We have been to other ST beaches on previous stops here but are going to try Sapphire Beach this time.  The only beach bar I see is Sapphire Beach Bar which on some other sites (and their website) doesn't open until 11am.  Does anyone know if there are other bars/locations on Sapphire Beach where we can get drinks before 11am?  I prefer not to have to bring any but we are getting there fairly early (8am) and heading right to the beach.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We are headed to Sapphire around 8:00 as well. We are going to ask our taxi driver to stop at Moe's on the way there so we can get our "essentials" for the morning.  We usually do this when on a cruise to STT.   Then, around 11:00ish,  when the beach bar opens, it's fish tacos for the DH and a bushwhacker for me.  🙂

Moe's is convenient if you're coming from Crown Bay (Royal Caribbean ships), but for all other ships it's convenient to stop at the convenience store at the 1Stop gas station. Prices about the same and more convenient.